• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading and maintaining the GT3

Hi All :hi:

Whats being done?

Here you go

1) Upgrade to powerflex bushings (28 pcs)
    2) Changing oils (steering/gearbox)
    3) Oil filter
    4) New swaybar endlinks
    5) Changing all the bolts (12 pcs) and screws (16) in the subframe to new ones
    6) New lighter rear bumper.
    7) New spark plugs
    8) New semi slicks
    9) Full Chasis re tourq
    9) A new wheel alignment (-2.8 front camber, -2.5 rear )
    10) Brake system bleeding with Endless DOT 6
    11) Endless Braided Brake lines
    12) Removing the coolng system, flushing/bleeding and pressure cleaning.
    13) more to be added to the list.....
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Some teaser pics of before and after, the full under car is being cleaned and buffed, piece by piece.

Before

After
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Great comprehensive list..

Would you care shock the rest of us as to how much the swaybar link costs? Each?? :D And I LOVE how your new rear bumper is LTW!

DOT 6? Have you researched it? It aerates and is a full-time job keeping up with it..

Comment

1) Upgrade to powerflex bushings (28 pcs) Done
        2) Changing oils (steering/gearbox) Done
        3) Oil filter Done
        4) New swaybar endlinks waiting for parts
        5) Changing all the bolts (12 pcs) and screws (16) in the subframe to new ones Done
        6) New lighter rear bumper. Done, will be painted and fitted
        7) New spark plugs Done
        8) New semi slicks Waiting for parts
        9) Full Chasis re tourq Will be done after job is finished
        9) A new wheel alignment (-2.8 front camber, -2.5 rear ) Will be done after job is finished
        10) Brake system bleeding with Endless DOT 6 Pending
        11) Endless Braided Brake lines Pending
        12) Removing the coolng system, flushing/bleeding and pressure cleaning Pending
        13) more to be added to the list..... :wiggle:
        Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Great comprehensive list..

Would you care shock the rest of us as to how much the swaybar link cost? Each?? :D And I LOVE how your new rear bumper is LTW!

DOT 6? Have you researched it? It aerates and is a full-time job keeping up with it..
          aed1300 each :cry:

I already have DOT 6 on my car and now after 3 months of having it, its time to bleed it and put fresh blood in it :)
          Meskovic

Comment

sidg inak mitfayij.... nice job mate

Comment

^^ English!! :nono:

Comment

^ Ban him!
                Meskovic

Comment

I recognize the colour scheme of that garage --TAM!

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

wont take my baby anywhere else ;)
                    Meskovic

Comment

Nice list !
                      I especially like the full re-torque. After track days and sprints, it's a freakin' must !

All the bush's are in now ? Front and back ?
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Great list, im sure it'll feel like new once its done, good luck with rest of the installation

Comment

More pics

Before (6 Pics)

Meskovic

Comment

After (6pics)

Meskovic

Comment

mashallah Nabil... beautiful!

paint a picture of how it handles now... hehe
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X