Rallying.....in a Mustang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rallying.....in a Mustang!

It really doesn't have to be a turbo charged EVO or an STi with anti lag, variable everything, center diff yadayadayada blablabla.....Back in the day rallying was RWD AND steer from the rear!

These guys show you the fun of rallies we don't see anymore:

[YOUTUBE]CX-oDR50au4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

The car is a fat bastard and the driver is even fatter than the car!!!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Yes, it is twice the size of a Fiesta, but the point of it is old school driving style. Throwing the tail out a 100ft before the corner! The way E30M3's used to do it back in the day, which if this was an E30M3 there would not be a single negative comment on this video.

Wheres the fun gone? Now it's all about traction control systems and warning lights. I've been to such rallies in Lebanon and I personally enjoy a screaming flaming E21 race car eating everything in its path coming in to the corner, throwing the tail out so early you'd think he wont make it and then goes through the corner so wide the cars tail almost skims your knee's! Then makes sweet music while up shifting at 9,000RPMs uphill all the way to the next curve. After that, 6 or 7 EVO's and STi's show up, all sounding and doing the same. No tail outs, just anti-lag pops and the same booo-psh-booo-psh-booo-psh noise as they leave.

I mean no disrespect to the AWD crowd, don't get me wrong. I appreciate and admire your cars and skills as anyone else's. But, even you guys agree the days of the Audi Quattro S1 and S2, the Lancia Delta HF Integrale and the Peugeot 205 T16 are the craziest and most fun days of rally.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
      X