bmw 330ci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    Y u didnt check with ayham, his workshop also doing prof. Check (pre purchase check) u ll not regret it
    ^+100!! Ayham would give you a comprehensive check, with the best courtesy available.
    Originally posted by oaktham View Post
    eoudeh .. i will definitely do that..

nima.. would it be ok if you could tell me what how much you got the 330ci for? possible a range?

I am quite keen to have that car, i drive to abu dhabi often for work and i dont want to increase the milage on my E60..
    I think the market for conv is high these days:P

just a couple of dubzle for some stats:

Year: engine: mileage: price
    2004: 318 : 96,000 : 49,000 http://tnydu.biz/DOgtDN
    2003: 330 : 149,000 : 30,000 http://tnydu.biz/DOgrEx
    2003: 330 : 140,000 : 39,000 http://tnydu.biz/DOhA14
    2002: 330 : 169,000 : 37,000 http://tnydu.biz/DOhAds (with Hardtop)
    2002: 330 : 171,000 : 45,000 http://tnydu.biz/DOgxqc

I would not suggest to get the 4 cylinder considering travels to AUH, and based on the market i guess you should be able to get a decent car 2004 for some 40K...

All I can say is get it checked professionally and Good Luck :)
    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

wowowow... dont go for the last dubizzle link. i testdrove it when i bought mine. its a french owner and his car is a catastrophy
      ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

well.. the last link looks catastrophy ... 171000 kilometers !!,,

Makaveil7 thanks a million dude.. i also think that the market price is something around 40k for a decent 330ci.. i will keep searching.. call me crazy but i love those models more than the new ones!!

Comment

Haha well mine would be around 190k :D Will still sell for around that price range, considering all the stuff done to the car :P

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Umm LOL?? http://tnydu.biz/DOhAoQ
            sigpic

History:
            Black 1986 E28 535i
            Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
            Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
            Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Coming from my own personal experience, I bought my 330i 2 years ago for 30,500 dhs. The AC is working fine provided you have a good tint to help the cooling process. Maintenance is a must for all BMWs. It had 69,000 miles on the clock and was a pleasure to drive. I do not regret buying it one bit. So my point is, any 330i (4 doors) more than 35k is a bust and must be checked thoroghly if it's worth it. All the best!

Past Ride: E39 530i
              Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
              Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

^ Just a curious question Hamoodi, where did you buy yours from ? :)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by hamoodi_7 View Post
                  Coming from my own personal experience, I bought my 330i 2 years ago for 30,500 dhs. The AC is working fine provided you have a good tint to help the cooling process. Maintenance is a must for all BMWs. It had 69,000 miles on the clock and was a pleasure to drive. I do not regret buying it one bit. So my point is, any 330i (4 doors) more than 35k is a bust and must be checked thoroghly if it's worth it. All the best!
                  Id agree on the prices you are mentioning, however P3RPL3XITY's car would be an exception to that :P..

Aktham, if you dont want a convertible check this one :P

http://tnydu.biz/DOhBCf

ZHP manual and RED :P ad says gcc but it looks it has us spcs bumper
                  sigpic

History:
                  Black 1986 E28 535i
                  Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                  Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                  Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Looks really nice makaveli, but my preference would be a convertible...
                    Hamoodi - I really like your car dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post

http://tnydu.biz/DOhBCf

ZHP manual and RED :P ad says gcc but it looks it has us spcs bumper
                      looking good, I would take it if it wasn't pricey !!!
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

The odometer is in km/hr and the entire car has an mtech 2 theme.. Manual and has a business radio instead of the silly navigation... This is a real car. Buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                          ^ Just a curious question Hamoodi, where did you buy yours from ? :)
                          I bought it off an algerian guy from dubizzle...

@ oaktham, thanks man! hope you find your lost love soon! :D

Past Ride: E39 530i
                          Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                          Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            The odometer is in km/hr and the entire car has an mtech 2 theme.. Manual and has a business radio instead of the silly navigation... This is a real car. Buy it!
                            Your words are like a poem :P!! Someone please buy this before I break into my bank account:(

6 speed manual :drool:
                            sigpic

History:
                            Black 1986 E28 535i
                            Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                            Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                            Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

^ where was it when I was looking for one in 2006. I ended up buying a convertible lol

Comment

Yea Bruno, tell me about it. I was so looking forward to getting a two-door so I could do wonders with the body. Didn't find any, except one really beat up with with so many dents it's not even funny. I was ready to even buy that cause I was going to change the body anyway, but the guy decided to sell it to someone in bahrain as a track car. Bleh! Out of frustration went with a four-door.

Project DVS
                                Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                                CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Working...
                                X