X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW...The best home for squirrels

:D

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11109273...t-watkins-glen

Last edited by Nabil; 28-09-2011, 03:55 PM.
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

not sure if it's an upgrade from the pigeon u found... wink wink! ehem...
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Porsches get Birds...BMWs get Squirrels
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

BMW

well... We cant get more Eco Freindly than this...
        sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
        Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
        Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
        Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
        Black 1986 E28 535i
        Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
        Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
        Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Better than a rat chewing on your electronics!!
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

:D :D
            Meskovic

Comment

Working...
            X