No announcement yet.

SMOKIN !! Bugattis of Dubai !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:busted: I haven't been on that site for ages... since it no longer discussed anything relating to E46 3ers nor BMWs
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Does anyone have any idea if the Pegasus version costs the same as the normal Veryon ?!

Comment

Im sre it doesnt!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

few more millions i guess. i get you the exact price if you want.

Ssense what's so nice about a bugatti? the 10 radiators?

Comment

you've got to respect the fact that they set out to build such a car and they have, they managed to build a beast... it is a reflection of their vision and I think it's AMAZING!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              you've got to respect the fact that they set out to build such a car and they have, they managed to build a beast... it is a reflection of their vision and I think it's AMAZING!
              i remember reading somewhere (probably at HowStuffWorks) how the bugatti veyron is almost the limit of automotive engineering in terms of power, engine size, efficiency and of course aerodynamics :bow:

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                few more millions i guess. i get you the exact price if you want.

Ssense what's so nice about a bugatti? the 10 radiators?
                Nope, the 16 Cylinders :) that make two VW engines

Comment

The key behind making the Veyron was to cement the "WE CAN" idea.

Rumor has it that there will be a mini Veyron in a few years' time to be produced in commercial numbers according to Bugatti. Ferrari and Lambo better start the anti up...

Comment

Rumors also that the mini Veyron might be a 4 door version with "only" 800 hp
                    ...petrolhead

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                      Rumors also that the mini Veyron might be a 4 door version with "only" 800 hp
                      A 201 hp less than the regular one ? I guess the hp wud be less cuz it will have to pull extra two doors

Comment

800bhp can pull a freakin house!!!!

Comment

Exactly... the new Porsche Panamerra or whatever it is called (that other other ugly Porsche) is rumoured to also have around 700 bhp for the top model
                          ...petrolhead

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                            Exactly... the new Porsche Panamerra or whatever it is called (that other other ugly Porsche) is rumoured to also have around 700 bhp for the top model
                            WoW on all these horsepower infos, i wonder how do they increase these horses... If they've reached 1001, im sure one day they can touch 2002...

Comment

wonder what that machine would be . . 2002 bhp holy crap!
                              How would it look !?

they should just crap the plans of making faster cars .. and start with flying ones . .
                              if i'm not wrong some company ( i think BMW ) has already come up with a concept for it already . . or might even be a working model . .not sure . .
                              but . . really . .the world isnt ready for that kind of thing. . .looking at countries like India/Bangladesh/Africa/Pakistan. . .i doubt its anytime soon
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Id say apply for the flying license from now itself, we'd soon be flying helicopters and small planes :D

Comment

Working...
                                X