What is a HORSEPOWER FREAK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a HORSEPOWER FREAK?

Or just a freak in general... ;) The best part of the film is at 1:17 (Dare you to find the red car) I'm going to go ahead and said Me>1,000 horsepower car... but I may be biased :yuhoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxEl7yFllWM

Someboy that can tell you in detail what the difference is between 400, all the way up to 1,000hp feels like, calmly!!

Big props for the video!! Had the chance to ride in a stage two car once and friggin' hell that thing was fast but completly undetectable below 3K rpm and part throttle. There's an Imola Red stage 3 M3 in Lebanon as well, nothing stands next to it!

On a side note. I just recieved a set of Techno Fit braided SS lines for my E36 from you guys. Shipment went to Beyrout, Lebanon. Good stuff!! Thanks!!
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

[youtube]XxEl7yFllWM[/youtube]

Comment

In this case, FI>NA!
        sigpic
        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
          In this case, FI>NA!
          That true in almost all cases. :)
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I'm not a fan of factory turbochargers, like ///M cars as an example I prefer the good old NA engines. These guys are different though, their turbos add immense power. And I guess the crazy turbolag followed by a huge power surge is hella fun!
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
              I'm not a fan of factory turbochargers, like ///M cars as an example I prefer the good old NA engines. These guys are different though, their turbos add immense power. And I guess the crazy turbolag followed by a huge power surge is hella fun!
              I've driven every stage of the HPF turbo, and there really isn't much lag... immense power, YES!

Comment

Larger than JDM cars' displacement always helps in the lag department.

I work on one of your cars and fit and finish is great, which is my biggest appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Larger than JDM cars' displacement always helps in the lag department.

I work on one of your cars and fit and finish is great, which is my biggest appeal.
                  Perfect. That's what I like to hear ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X