Considering to Part with the ///M6 for a 997 Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
    I would love to buy ur M6 off you Hasan... truly a magnificent car and VERY well taken care of! GT3 is UNREAL... my cousin has one 997 and I swear when I got out of it I wanted to throw away my BMW... I know this is sac-religious but that's the truth! hehe
    Thanks AK :thanks2:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
      Thanks Ali!

I am well aware of that fact. I am sure I will love the manual.
      with the traffic, u ll hate ur left leg and asking for SMG one :D, i drove the manual ias daily basis and its different pleasure but with traffic now a days....mmm

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks Ali!

I am well aware of that fact. I am sure I will love the manual.
        Great ! Then go for a GT3 and throw the RS Aero kit with vinyls on it, trust me you'll live happily ever after lol

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Great ! Then go for a GT3 and throw the RS Aero kit with vinyls on it, trust me you'll live happily ever after lol
          Thanks Ali!

I thought I would live happily ever after when I bought the ///M6.
          sigpic

Comment

M6 gives limited happiness, whereas Porsches give unlimited ;)

Comment

Hasan I drove a 997 Turbo yest and I must change my vote, go for the Porsche! Simply unbelievable. I fell in love with the turbo, cant imagine the GT3.
              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

As a daily drive, the Turbo is a much better choice. It is much more convenient.

The GT3 is a great car. But you really feel its advantages on the race track. And how many days a year do we spend on the race track.
                sigpic

Comment

As a daily drive, the Turbo is a much better choice. It is much more convenient.

The GT3 is a great car. But you really feel its advantages on the race track. And how many days a year do we spend on the race track.
                  Sometimes one day a year, but that day draws a smile bigger than any other day, and at the end of that DAY you will say its worth it ;)
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Just stick to your m6 learn it more then think about an upgrade

Comment

Working...
                    X