Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't tell me this a M3 GTS!!

http://uae.motors.souq.com/BMW-M3-Sp...090192-EN/#pic

can it be one? or is it perhaps the chinese spec, what was it called? the tiger m3 lol

the seller claims it's a 2012 zero mileage!!!!

Well the Gts's Lip Looks Different and the Hood Kinda More Buffed Out, It Might be tho and the Description is so bad for such a car! ( If it was the real GTS )
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I'm not sure. seems too expensive to be a Normal M3 competition Package and too cheap to be a GTS
      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

If it were a GTS, the first pics they'd post would be the interior pics...

Comment

"schnitzler body kit" there u go..

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

It doesn't have the GTS lip so I don't think it is
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Defo not GTS.... it was the 2nd car, then the interior dash will say soi
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

i think the showroom thinks it's a ACS. they clearly don't know what they are selling. i'm in the UK but can someone just go and see what the hell it is?

the seller defenitely knows it's some sort of special aditiaaaan though. and it's for some reason the 2nd car lol.

Comment

It definitely is not a GTS as it does not have the front lip and there is no Gulf Spec GTS.

Probably an ACS with special colour.
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

i was yesterday driving a GTS in the UK it surely looks like one!!!!

Comment

I guess that's the normal E92 M3 but with the Competition Package and with the Special Color of the GTS,

Will see if I get the chance to check it out ! :)
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

hmm.. could be..
                        Current:
                        2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
                        2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
                        2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
                        1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
                        1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Maybe it's the one I saw on the back of a trailer on the way to Dubai a couple of weeks ago...

Comment

Working...
                          X