X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
    Morning guys!

Dubai traffic sucks, eh? Even driving my M3 i absolutely hate my journey to work! Yesterday i got caught in a tailback caused by an crashed lorry and it took me over two hours to get to work; today the traffic was awful again and it took me 1 hour 15 minutes. It's only 24kms!

:mad:
    Oh well at lets its not clutch, break, clutch, ......... in traffic.
    Audi TT (2009)
    Infiniti G35 (2008)
    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

ooppppsss........ i forgot Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great night sleep and a good evening yesterday. So what happening this weekend except the Redline.
      Audi TT (2009)
      Infiniti G35 (2008)
      Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Ok guys i'm really bored, need some entertainment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Audi TT (2009)
        Infiniti G35 (2008)
        Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Goodmorning Everyone,

Phil - Get used to it mate, thats how it's going to be here, even after the metro opens to public. . . It's sad. . and really unnerving, but that's just the way it is.

Hell, RTA has come up with something known as 'Shreakni' or something like that, the whole idea of it, is to share your trip - To reduce traffic. . .how many people would actually do that ? Even if they do. .How will it make a difference. . There's 3 routes from sharjah to dubai. . The main High Way, Emirates Road and Dubai Bypass.
          And i dont think anybody would want to take Dubai Bypass . . apart from 'driving enthusiasts' as me. It wayyyyy longer a journey, but without Traffic.. . ETA - is approx the same even if i choose to take the main high-way which is forever clogged.

But hell with it, i'm seriously considering buying myself a bike in this coming 1 year, the only way i could avoid traffic is that.

BB - How's it going sire'? how's the 'Heavy Downpour' going :P

Plans for the weekend, i'm opting for a 'rainy day' as well, gonna go out there, dash into a bar, have a few drinks. . and out i go. . even if by myself!
          I've had a heavy working week- and i deserve some rain

RLC? when is it ? I missed out on the previous one, when is this one?
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

__:saykal:
            __ me

____________:saykal:
            _____________bruno

_________________________:saykal:
            _________________________hiten86

...on our way to work in 2009!
            theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
            Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
            Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
            Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

OK Atefeh, heres your entertainment for the day,

A guy gets a new job as a zoo keeper.
              It’s his first day and he’s out to impress as he’s always wanted this job.
              His superior gives him the schedule for the day and informs him that he has a meeting and so he will have to work through it on his own so off he goes to tackle his 3 duties for the day.
              First up on the rosta is to weed the tropical Fish tank, he steps in and starts to dig out the overgrown weeds with his shovel and as he does a large Fish darts out and bites his leg, BAS*ARD he thinks and takes a swipe at it with his shovel so killing the offending Fish, OHH SH*T, he thinks, my boss will kill me, what will I do, AHA, the Lions will eat anything he says and so takes the carcass and throws it in.
              Next on his list is to muck out the Chimps house so off he goes.
              He’s just getting started when 2 Chimps start to throw Coconuts at him, BAS*ARDS he thinks and takes a swipe at them with his trusty shovel so killing the 2 Chimps, OHH SH*T, he thinks (again) but this time he knows what to do, the Lions, they’ll eat anything, so off he goes with the 2 carcass’s and throws them in.
              Last job for the day is to extract the honey from the African killer Bees enclosure.
              As he starts to work the Bees swarm and start to attack, BAS*ARDS he thinks and starts swiping away at them with his shovel, after 5 minutes of frantic action he looks around at the squidgy mess all around him, OHH SH*T, he thinks, I’m sure to be sacked this time, AHA, the Lions will eat anything, and so of he goes with the dead Bees and throws them in.
              Later that day a new Lion arrives at the zoo, it casually strolls up to the other Lions and says, alright guys, what’s the food like here, to which the others reply……..
              Today we had Fish and Chimps and mushy Bees:)
              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Dubai's traffic is something which will never be solved, not even after metros :nono: get introduced. The only solution is, as Hiten suggested, getting a Bike/Motor Cycle.
                Hiten, why dont you import something from India ?! Im sure you can get a new bike cheaper from there, ive seen the new Pulsar and Karizma, they look pretty good, im sure they wont cost you more than 10K.

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                  __:saykal:
                  __ me

____________:saykal:
                  _____________bruno

_________________________:saykal:
                  _________________________hiten86

...on our way to work in 2009!
                  lol just read this

Comment

LoLz nicely designed graph too :P

Comment

LoLz, this is funny cuz since last 5 hours im online and all of a sudden I see you people posting, looks like everyone woke up :D Morning gentlemen

Comment

Morning folks

YIPEE....it's the weekend at last

Comment

For me everyday is like a weekend now :D

Comment

Alright guys, wishing all of you a very Happy weekend :)
                            Im off to bed now to enjoy my lovely morning sleep, you guys please work hard :P

Comment

Night Night :)

Be thinking of you all working next week when I'm on holiday!!!

Comment

Whats up with this place!!!! Public sector get 6 days of holiday but private get only 2 why is that i mean.......... What we none nationals dont have a life,or dont wanna travel i mean COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Audi TT (2009)
                                Infiniti G35 (2008)
                                Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X