X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
    Morning all,

I downloaded the new Metallica album on Thursday night to take with me and Guy’s….you gotttttttta get it, it is simply stunning, Ayham go buy this now, you will not be disappointed.
    Totally back to the sounds of “…And Justice For All” and “Ride The Lightning”

Anyhoooo, how are we all doing today
    Im doing great Betty, will download the album tonight and let you know how is it :)

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
      I was gifted the "Box Magnetic" by me girlfriend :D
      So I take it it's out in Virgin? think I'll wait and buy it when I get back then, how much is the "BOX" out there then?
      2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

ahhh - lovely tracks the instrumental specially!! . . the whole album - overall. . . was worth the wait . . and finally . . after a few not-so-good albums . . they've done it again.

Yet again.
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
          So I take it it's out in Virgin? think I'll wait and buy it when I get back then, how much is the "BOX" out there then?
          I'n not sure of the price for the Box , will let you know by later today. I'm going there anyways, need to buy a couple of things from there
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Im doing great Betty, will download the album tonight and let you know how is it :)
            DO IT....and without delay, it's the greatest thrash rock album in like 15 years!!! can ya tell that I like it
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

good evening boys!
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                good evening boys!
                A very great eve ernest

Comment

guys i'm addicted to watching UFC every night!

anyone else watches this crap?

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                    guys i'm addicted to watching UFC every night!

anyone else watches this crap?
                    Nope :) Dont get much time to sit infront of TV since I joined this club

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you dudes, but I personally saw zero talent in Metallica's new album. Nothing at all !

I think the Black album could kill this one, easily !
                      Lars, still doing the same over and over again . . . . . James lost that feeling in his voice !
                      Guitars are nothing special . . .

It sounds like a new age thrash band . Like some kind of newbie band. And they completly spoiled The Unforgiven I&II with III !!

I know I'm going to be hunted down and chewed alive for this ! But, heres my opinion as a musician and a metal listener. Some might dislike the music I listen to, but what's the world without opinions ??
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I respect your opinion Sewer, im gonna download the album and see how am I going to review it, thanks for your opinion :bow:

Comment

A very good morning :hi: Wassup fellas'

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                            And they completly spoiled The Unforgiven I&II with III !!

I know I'm going to be hunted down and chewed alive for this ! But, heres my opinion as a musician and a metal listener. Some might dislike the music I listen to, but what's the world without opinions ??
                            I completely agree with that one . . .III is very disappointing, makes me feel like it shouldnt have even been made.

And about people hunting you down .. . haha gotta just wait boy.!

Well your opinions are yours completely . .and you're right in your own way.
                            So res[ect to that . .

But i love the album otherwise!
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

Morning Ali - how you doing bro?

Btw . . hows adobe cs3 going?
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                                Morning Ali - how you doing bro?

Btw . . hows adobe cs3 going?
                                Morning Hiten, sorry bro couldn't reply you because I was out, just came back now. Dont really get much time to spend with the cs3 these days :)

Comment

Working...
                                X