This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoLz, ive got no secrets :)
    It depends on what you're planning to do in the market, just make profit or else play and risk yourself in the game

Comment

a bit of both !
      Profit making would be slow and gradual if i'm getting this right . .
      But taking a risk could get you INSTANT big money . . or throw you off the rollercoaster . .
      am i right?
      If thats the case . .
      then both
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Its the other way round, profit making is quick. You wait for a new company to come in market, buy as much shares as you want, new company's shares usually costs 1 Dh. Once the company releases, the share touches 4-5 Dhs easily, thats when you have to sell and gain some gold.

Comment

If you want to take risk, then you'll have to buy the shares when the market is down like for now and then wait for the market to go up, thats when you'll have to shoot your shares to make some profit, this could take longer cuz you dont know when would the market go up, but in the other case you know the share of Dh 1 will never go below Dh1.

Comment

aaah . . sweeet . .
            i just called up my mom - she's into insurance :P so found myself a mentor!
            haha gonna learn from him . .and obviously take some tips from you . .:D

P.s - my intuition went the other way round on stocks :P
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

point . . . you are smart my friend !
              i guess its the other way round . . i never was interested in these things as a kid . .
              probably cuz my parents used to pay fro whatever i did :P
              Well different story now . .
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

and oh . .just off the topic discussion . .

Any body know of a BREYTON DEALER in UAE?
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Aye aye !!

Hows it going neveryone ?

Stock market ? Never liked it !
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                    Aye aye !!

Hows it going neveryone ?

Stock market ? Never liked it !
                    never liked it either bro . . but . .gotta make money now :P
                    So have to get there . . like it or not!
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

Hiten, once you get into it and you know you can double or triple up your cash, you will automatically get interested in it ;) + now that you're working you yourself would want to make more and more.
                      Trust me, once you get in, you will know how to play well. You wont believe, since I got into this I never lost a penny till now :D

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                        and oh . .just off the topic discussion . .

Any body know of a BREYTON DEALER in UAE?
                        No idea bro :nono:
                        Tried looking for Breyton online, but couldnt find anything related to Dubai

Comment

Money's money, once you start making more you'll love it !
                          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Morning all,

I’ll be back in a couple of days…YIPEEE
                            I went fishing all day on Friday, set off when it was dark and did not get back till it was dark, brilliant brilliant brilliant day out.
                            Felt like something from the film “deliverance” hunting down a steep drop river surrounded by vertical rock faces at either side….and catching a few beautiful bars of silver along the way.
                            I hooked into this lovely Sea Trout on a slippery very fast moving bend and the bugger kept running up stream for more power and then jumping right out the water back downstream again, it done this 4 times and I was like a kid in a sweetie shop, it jumped over 10 feet in the air at one point, pure magic moment.
                            I downloaded the new Metallica album on Thursday night to take with me and Guy’s….you gotttttttta get it, it is simply stunning, Ayham go buy this now, you will not be disappointed.
                            Totally back to the sounds of “…And Justice For All” and “Ride The Lightning”

Anyhoooo, how are we all doing today
                            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                              Morning all,

I’ll be back in a couple of days…YIPEEE
                              I went fishing all day on Friday, set off when it was dark and did not get back till it was dark, brilliant brilliant brilliant day out.
                              Felt like something from the film “deliverance” hunting down a steep drop river surrounded by vertical rock faces at either side….and catching a few beautiful bars of silver along the way.
                              I hooked into this lovely Sea Trout on a slippery very fast moving bend and the bugger kept running up stream for more power and then jumping right out the water back downstream again, it done this 4 times and I was like a kid in a sweetie shop, it jumped over 10 feet in the air at one point, pure magic moment.
                              I downloaded the new Metallica album on Thursday night to take with me and Guy’s….you gotttttttta get it, it is simply stunning, Ayham go buy this now, you will not be disappointed.
                              Totally back to the sounds of “…And Justice For All” and “Ride The Lightning”

Anyhoooo, how are we all doing today

Betty!
                              Exciting day you had eh!?

Coming to Death Magnetic :D:D:D
                              Guess what?

I was gifted the "Box Magnetic" by me girlfriend :D
                              Oh i love 'er

The coffin shaped box with all the goodies :D:D:D:D|

Whats you faviourite track! I'm hooked! like . . 'loco' over - The day that never comes.
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

I particularly like All Nightmare Long and My Apocalypse, the single and Cyanide plus LOVIN’ the 10 minute instrumental…..ohh I just deposited some s3x wee in me troosers!!!
                                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Working...
                                X