Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never back down ? sounds familiar . . wait lemme check online . .if i have . .
    No, havent yet . . is it any good?
    Btw way! you havent answered post # 1258 :P
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Morning Hiten ! How are you today ?
      Its been ages since Atefeh posted here last time...
      hehehe:rofl:
      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Gmorning gentle and gentlermen! :p

Wassaaaaaaaaaapp! had a nice weekend... and im with u guys on the first day of the week :P ...wish god blessed us with a few billion in cash to live the rest of our lives...and just drive BMWs all day :P

anyway, SSense, yes seen the movie NEver Back Down! I like it! been a long time since ive seen some good Martial Arts
        ________
        Big Tits live
        Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:07 AM.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post

Wassaaaaaaaaaapp! had a nice weekend... and im with u guys on the first day of the week :P ...wish god blessed us with a few billion in cash to live the rest of our lives...and just drive BMWs all day :P

anyway, SSense, yes seen the movie NEver Back Down! I like it! been a long time since ive seen some good Martial Arts
          May your wish come true. . . since it's for "us" :P
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
            Never back down ? sounds familiar . . wait lemme check online . .if i have . .
            No, havent yet . . is it any good?
            Btw way! you havent answered post # 1258 :P
            Never back down is worth watching, id say give it a shot, saw it yesterday and im gonna watch it again.

Sorry I missed post # 1258

Stitched some clothes at the mall of Emirates, did some window shopping, after that we headed to Reem Al Bawadi which was crowded like anything, good we got the place to sit, but the people after us had to wait in line.
            Then we thought of going to Foodruckers at 2:30 am, by the time we reached there it was already closed so we headed back home :)

Comment

ahh sweet . . it's been since that last evening that i've had arabic food - i think i'm gonna grab a cheese bread thing this evening :P
              Stitched clothes? sweet . .tuxedo's?

And about the movie . .i think i will - need some good quality fighting anyways . .
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

Very good morning bro :hi:
                I enjoyed every bit of that movie, looking forward to some nice movie anytime soon. I heard Bruce Willis's Wargames is set to release soon, wonder if its any good cuz ive seen the trailers and :nono: nothing impressive.

Comment

ahh sweet . . it's been since that last evening that i've had arabic food - i think i'm gonna grab a cheese bread thing this evening :P
                  Stitched clothes? sweet . .tuxedo's?
                  No man :P not a tuxedo, stitched arabic dresses (Kandoora) for eid

Comment

Wargames huh! something to look forward to. I thought the movie season was done for this year. havent heard of anything else good thats gonna release this year.

Hiten! u making me hungry man :P.... now i need to get myself a cheese fatayer after iftar! :P
                    ________
                    LovelyWendie99
                    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:07 AM.
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

good morning!!! 3 days to go!! Driving test again!!
                      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                        good morning!!! 3 days to go!! Driving test again!!
                        Good Luck ernest, show them some of your skills and get the license this time, remember one thing - PAY ATTENTION !!

Comment

and dont forget to make the noise while pulling the handbrake!!! !:rofl: :rofl:
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

and dont forget to make the noise while pulling the handbrake!!! !:rofl: :rofl:
                            +1 :D

Comment

Wargames huh! something to look forward to. I thought the movie season was done for this year. havent heard of anything else good thats gonna release this year.

Hiten! u making me hungry man :P.... now i need to get myself a cheese fatayer after iftar! :P
                              haha sorry man!
                              yeah wanna grab one too myself .. . cheese fatayer - if thats what its called!

And no . . i dont think movie season is out yet . .

Righteous Kill is a movie im looking forward to watch . .

Robert De niro, Al pacino. . and 50cent. . looks pretty cool i say
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86
                                and dont forget to make the noise while pulling the handbrake!!! !
                                Hehehe! If i pass i will do something good hehe :)
                                Originally posted by hiten86
                                haha sorry man!
                                yeah wanna grab one too myself .. . cheese fatayer - if thats what its called!

And no . . i dont think movie season is out yet . .

Righteous Kill is a movie im looking forward to watch . .

Robert De niro, Al pacino. . and 50cent. . looks pretty cool i say
                                MAN!!! Al Pacino is my all time favorite specially the movie SCARFACE!!!!!! when he dies ill surely attend his funeral!
                                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                                X