X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done....thanx ali

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i was watching now gearone and they was showing the drive done by GTZ club (nissan/infinity) club ...the drive was from fistival city to Kalba and the stoping point was at Al Meshwar Restaurant....its look nice. i hope one day our club will be on gear one :)
      Last edited by eoudeh; 05-04-2011, 09:16 PM.

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        i was watching now gearone and they was showing the drive done by GTZ club (nissan/infinity) club ...the drive was from fistival city to Kalba and the stoping point was at Al Meshwar Restaurant....its look nice. i hope one day our club will be on gear one :)
        The GTZ Club probably copied us, we already had an event a year or two ago when we went to Fujairah and on our way we stopped at the Mashwar Restaurant.. Dont remember if you were with us :hmm:

Comment

Did you guys see this yet?

http://www.gumball3000.com/blog/bugatti-16c-galibier

the wife wants one already :(

Comment

Cant open the website Ian, but the production for the Galiber has started, we'll hopefully get to see it in 2014..

Comment

it really is an ugly looking car... but with such a car its never really about the looks, its about the quality and the interior... and my GOD does this thing have it in spades!!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigLion View Post
                Did you guys see this yet?

http://www.gumball3000.com/blog/bugatti-16c-galibier

the wife wants one already :(

:hmm:
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

8 exhausts? Are you f$%^ing kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    The GTZ Club probably copied us, we already had an event a year or two ago when we went to Fujairah and on our way we stopped at the Mashwar Restaurant.. Dont remember if you were with us :hmm:
                    kalba drive wasnt there but i was in hajar one :D, i didnt mean the drive itself ali, i meant the media wise...:)

Comment

I have a big problem with this SMG III.
                      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Tell us more?

men drive cars that are stick-shift - not this namby-pamby paddles shift thing/gadget :fags:
                        1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                        2012 Camaro SS
                        2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

It has 7 grears and I can only use 3.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                            Tell us more?

men drive cars that are stick-shift - not this namby-pamby paddles shift thing/gadget :fags:
                            :rofl:
                            this is the best comment written on the forums for a long time ;)
                            :runaway:
                            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                              It has 7 grears and I can only use 3.
                              lool...its normal hasan...if r using 3 im using only 2 :rofl: used to it and thats y its weekend ride

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                                lool...its normal hasan...if r using 3 im using only 2 :rofl: used to it and thats y its weekend ride
                                :iagree: :rofl2:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X