X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    yeah it is speeding fine
    Thanks Eyad...
    Do they still give 50% discounts for the fines in Abu Dhabi ?
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

if ur car no. AD, then yes u ll get 50% as far as i know, but since ur car no. is dubai then u ll get nothing.....correct me guys if im wrong

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks alot Eyad.
        I shall try go to a police station in Abu Dhabi see if I can get a discount, in Dubai they are too hungry to give discounts. Its weird cus I was sticking to the limits in Yas island , oh well..
        07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

50% discount on fines is applicable to all the fines that are issued in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, to all cars, regardless of the plate or city..

Comment

I have a fine from Abu Dhabi, but I don't see any discount when I go to pay it online.

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Hmm.. then I think im wrong, hard luck to all you guys from Dubai..

Comment

Daem! How much time do we have to pay these fines.

Is there a penalty for delayed payments?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Hmm.. then I think im wrong, hard luck to all you guys from Dubai..
                  You are not wrong, my M3 had 10,00AED fines in abu dhabi and it was discounted to 5000, but it depends when was the fine given. this is applicable on all fines before 2011.
                  i wish they do the same in dubai, i have 11800 AED worth of fines there. :(
                  sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Comment

[youtube]DkWOEp_KSks&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
                    sigpic
                    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

The guy with the camers got a nasty bite.

Lucky, pythons are not poisonous.
                      sigpic

Comment

that video freaked the crap out of me the first time i watched it!
                        sigpic
                        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                          I have a fine from Abu Dhabi, but I don't see any discount when I go to pay it online.

I went to Al Barsha police station today and some1 told me that you get discount only if you pay it in Abu Dhabi and smiliing he said only if they like you. :hmm:
                          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
                            that video freaked the crap out of me the first time i watched it!
                            :rofl: same here.....and guess what, i ask my manager to watch it and i told him they found it in his country :D and when he watch it to the end...he get scared like chicken :rofl2::rofl:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                              I went to Al Barsha police station today and some1 told me that you get discount only if you pay it in Abu Dhabi and smiliing he said only if they like you. :hmm:
                              I asked a buddy and he said all tickets in AD are discounted. So if you want to save some $ drive your *ss to AD But make sure u don't get any tickets on the way.:wiggle:
                              - E82, 1M - Current
                              Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                              - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                              BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                              - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                              __________________________________________________
                              E82, 1M - Sold
                              E30, 325 Convertible - Sold
                              E60, 530 - Sold
                              E36, 318 Touring Sold
                              E36, M3 Evo Sold

__________________________________________________
                              Get Social with BMW Club UAE

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

not fair I wish we got discount in dubai.
                                RTA Give discounts.
                                335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                                White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Working...
                                X