Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahaaaa very nice! Nice soundtrack too... was listening to it all day today! RAVIN!

Comment

50 Cent Loads Murcielago With $ 2 Million Cash

[YOUTUBE]xH7ePJ0SL1M[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

McLaren SLR painted with 5 kilos of gold particles

5 kg of gold and and around 600 rubies adorn this McLaren SLR

Comment

the mclaren slr dont looks good here :S its too much bling bling for it its really a waste of a one beast , and maybe if they put a better modeling girl it will look better than now :D as this one looks like a maid
          sigpic

Comment

i read once that gold is a very good electromagnetic reflector... this means that the amount of heat and crap that is trapped inside the cockpit will give all sorts of cancer to the passengers. imagine a greenhouse with golden walls and a transparent roof, a tomato tree will start producing cats and a cat will turn into a goat in 2 days. does this mean that a human being will turn back into a monkey?

Comment

My eyes are bleeding.

Comment

GT5 Release Announcement

Good Afternoon Everybody
                ‘Chotto Matte’ is a Japanese expression for ‘wait a little’ and it’s a phrase that we have had to express a few times in relation to Gran Turismo over the last few weeks. Well Gran Turismo fans,the waiting is almost over and we are very thankful for your patience.
                Today I am delighted to confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will be released in the PAL markets on Wednesday 24th November.
                Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of Gran Turismo shared the following thoughts on what has been an epic and challenging development process.
                “Gran Turismo 5 is an ambitious project, with challenges and complexities which have made it our version of the Apollo Space Programme! When we created the original Gran Turismo back in 1997, we wanted to set a completely new precedent for the racing genre. With the technological leap onto PlayStation 3, our objective with GT5 was to create another great revolution which would not only satisfy our own high expectations, but would meet or even exceed the anticipation of the fans. Satisfying the loyal Gran Turismo followers is at the heart of all of our efforts, which is why it was such a difficult decision to delay the release of the game, and one which we did not take lightly. I can only apologise to everyone for making you wait so long, and I hope that when you try out the wealth of driving experiences available in Gran Turismo 5, you will not be disappointed.”
                Alongside today’s confirmation of the date (finally)… I can also share with you the full car and track list. Amongst the car list you will see some exhilarating debutants to the GT virtual garage including the Bugatti and Lamborghini, whilst amongst the tracks you will see some familiar favourites including the Mazda Laguna Seca track, and Trial Mountain alongside new tracks such as the Madrid city track and Cape Ring.
                Check out below a trailer that celebrates one of the features that we hope will make your GT experience that little bit more engrossing – a virtual garage of over 1000 cars!

GT5 is set to be one of the most in-depth and feature-packed gaming experiences that you will have this year. We hope that when you get your hands on it in a matter of a few short days, you will wholeheartedly agree.
                There will be more news to come as we steer towards the launch date and we will keep you posted here on PlayStation Blog and gran-turismo.com.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...-announcement/
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

wooooow..... i loved GT2..... the best game i had in my life...... it was in PS1 and it was so hard 4 12 yers old kid (me) and when i finish most of the levels,i dont know why!! the memory card got a problem or somthing going wrong and i hv 2 start over again and again :(
                  sigpic
                  Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

I was impatiently waitin for this games release for the last 2 years and it will finally be out in 2 weeks inshallah :D
                    sigpic
                    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

check this space ship :lol: i really want to know the person who made all of this what he was thinking !!!
                      http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...v&ps=4&page=24

and also this thing that i cant find a name for http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...v&ps=4&page=29
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG :puke: X 10000000

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                        E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                        E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                        E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                        E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                        E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

sigpic

Comment

:drool: :D
                              :thanks: hasan

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

You are welcome Eyad!

I knew you would like these.

The silver M5 really looks special.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X