Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys any idea about this "Yas Marina how u will celebrate 11 nov " stickers and plate number frame ?? any gift or some thing if we put it on our cars ?? i got 2 plate number frames and 1 sticker but didnt do any thing yet coz the frame color is not looking good on my car ... its this color

but if there is any gift or some offer if i put it iill do :P specially if its a ride in the track :D
    sigpic

Comment

City of life was amaaaaaaaazing !
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

+10000000000 to what Ali and Rifo said...

its a must watch! AWESOME movie..
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

torrent link please :typing:
          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
            EDITED

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
              hey guys any idea about this "Yas Marina how u will celebrate 11 nov " stickers and plate number frame ?? any gift or some thing if we put it on our cars ?? i got 2 plate number frames and 1 sticker but didnt do any thing yet coz the frame color is not looking good on my car ... its this color

but if there is any gift or some offer if i put it iill do :P specially if its a ride in the track :D
              what are you talking about...? what is there on the 11th?

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
              City of life was amaaaaaaaazing !

sux

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
              +10000000000 to what Ali and Rifo said...

its a must watch! AWESOME movie..
              sux

Originally posted by ernest View Post
              sux

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              EDITED
              i have the uncensored version and it is lame.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bruno;95723]what are you talking about...? what is there on the 11th?

its for the YMC and F1 race ...
                some thing they call it " How Will You Celebrate The 14th of Nov "
                they give alot of stickers to put on the cars and also a plate number frame .

i still dont know if they will give some gift for any car they catch with this things ( stickers & frame ) ill be asking them this week to be sure if they give some gift or free tickets or anything good ill put it on my car ...

i got 2 frames and 1 sticker but didn't use any thing yet its from 1 week in my car trunk ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

sux

sux

sux

i have the uncensored version and it is lame.
                  :blah:

As if we asked your opinion, huh !

Comment

:rofl:LoOoL
                    sigpic

Comment

City of Life was a good movie for what it is an Emirati movie, it was never intended to be a big Hollywood movie... btw the actor that plays Khalfan is a close family friend (we grew up together...he's actually Iraqi/Canadian hip-hop artist, goes by the pseudonym The Narcicyst... most of the songs on the movie's soundtrack are his songs)
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

shut up

Comment

shut up
                          Ok :(

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                            City of Life was a good movie for what it is an Emirati movie, it was never intended to be a big Hollywood movie... btw the actor that plays Khalfan is a close family friend (we grew up together...he's actually Iraqi/Canadian hip-hop artist, goes by the pseudonym The Narcicyst... most of the songs on the movie's soundtrack are his songs)
                            Sweet info!!

The guy that does the advert shoot is my friend, you see his pics on almost all ads in the uae :D the recent one is Dubai Islamic Bank!

shut up
                            You shut up! its a great movie, exactly what is happening in dubai, I wont say in public why you didt like it, remind me when I see you :taser:

Ok :(
                            Dont OK!!! give it to him brother!:sniper:

:Coffe:
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I love this Club :grouphug5:
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Ssense on my head

Comment

Working...
                                X