Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is ridiculous how some hospitals having become money making institutions rather than concentrating on people's health :thumbsdown:

Comment

lol at Bruno .. and i agree with u guys i remember my dad's Surgery (open heart ) They asked for around 60k like !! but then he had to do it Np choice
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i donot know why you ppl don't like it, the solution is easy:
        - donot eat fish :rofl: :rofl:
        seriously I dealt with hospitals here like 4 times and they are super expensive, when international insurance companies are involved prices escalate to the sky
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

lol BS... i hate hospitals. i have over 10 bruises with swollen legs and first degreeburns on me from an injury that i picked up yesterday and would not step foot in a hospital.

i want to die with my head up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            lol BS... i hate hospitals. i have over 10 bruises with swollen legs and first degreeburns on me from an injury that i picked up yesterday and would not step foot in a hospital.

i want to die with my head up!
            Join the army or do something for your country if you like to die with your head up.. Dont go and kill yourself in dune bashing :rofl:

Comment

+1 ^

besides, you slept on the way back so you should've recovered :D

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

My sexy legs are deformed now. my right knee is 2 times bigger than my left knee. I have 7 blisters on both my hands. 1 exhaust burn on my right foot. A dislocated left ankle which is swollen. A big scare on my right knee which is somehow blue in color. And there I massive bruise on my left thigh. With another big wound on my lower right foot. My left wrist elbow are bruised and hurting. and finally I can't move my neck.

Comment

ouch man sorry to know...... but hopefully you'll recover in a couple days!

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

ooooooouch!!!!!

take care bruno...thats an exhaustive list !
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Ti-VCT V8 Promo

[YOUTUBE]mqybhNj0l6I[/YOUTUBE]

Another American :ghey: Muscle

Comment

not bad actually .... i like the new shape mustang comparing to the ugly fat old one ..

Comment

hey good morning guys .. hope its a good day for all :)
                          sigpic

Comment

The best Mustang is the first Mustang! I'd hit it...

Comment

Eleanor :drool:

Comment

Ohhhh, keep watching these forums :D something evil is on its way!!

Comment

Working...
                                X