Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup yup, MAN U is always lucky, i cant deny it, but it is victory at the end ;)

Comment

Morning gents, Morning Mr Sallam and Mr Kanso aka hardest working person :P

Kanso wheres the package ? With you or with Saifi ? Or you installed it on your car

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Morning gents, Morning Mr Sallam and Mr Kanso aka hardest working person :P

Kanso wheres the package ? With you or with Saifi ? Or you installed it on your car
        Morning 7ajee Ali wassup
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
          yup yup, MAN U is always lucky, i cant deny it, but it is victory at the end ;)
          But Arsha goal and atitude was amazing its like th ref wont give him a penalty so okay he stood up and got one for his own i like that little mad russian man
          sigpic
          :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post
            Morning 7ajee Ali wassup
            Hala 7ajee Ahmad, all good, first day of work is actually never good..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Hala 7ajee Ahmad, all good, first day of work is actually never good..
              man they should give us ramadan off like kids in schools thats the best way to do it people are almost non working. Am writing these lines and they guy next to me is litrally sleeping!!!
              sigpic

Comment

ssense th epackage was there on fri, but the DHL guy :rofl: was calling u and ur phone was switched off

it is there in Al-Ain, just give him a call and meet up ;)

Comment

I hate man united CR7 was the entire team but yet again they do well throughout the season

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                    ssense th epackage was there on fri, but the DHL guy :rofl: was calling u and ur phone was switched off
                    Sorry man, nearly all the phones had a problem that night in Alain, some problem from Etisalat.. Never mind, ill contact the DHL guy in the nearest time possible and collect it from him :P Also ill try his bike, want to see how it feels riding it !!

Comment

this would be a great thing bro :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        I hate man united CR7 was the entire team but yet again they do well throughout the season
                        I hate both CR7 and Man U coz am an Arsenal fan since 1994 so no way on Earth to love any Man U player
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post
                          I hate both CR7 and Man U coz am an Arsenal fan since 1994 so no way on Earth to love any Man U player
                          :evil:

Comment

10 minutes to go home it was a stupid long boring day!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw a TiAg HPF M3 Coupe at Ace DFC today. Rims were V-CSL Chrome and a GTR style hood. I could smell the tune from the exhaust :drool: ...
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

WE GOT IT !! 5alas !!! :spank:
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X