X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Nice siggy Nabil, but needs some proper Cropping !!! :slap:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
      Wussap!
      That was some GOOD shisha with the Caveman last night :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
        ^ Nice siggy Nabil, but needs some proper Cropping !!! :slap:
        Check PM :slap:

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        That was some GOOD shisha with the Caveman last night :drool:
        Dude, I still can hear that sex$y tune :drool:

I tell you that last launch was You tube Material :photos:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

It's a dream that somebody *ehem, my brother is ALWAYS too cautios with it!!* would drive it the way I do. Blips upshifts, downshift rev matching, nobody does that :(

I WANT! I don't know how my car sounds from the outside in similar acts!!

Comment

^ I can drive it for you ! :hide2:

Nabil, check your siggy ! ;)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

It's a dream that somebody *ehem, my brother is ALWAYS too cautios with it!!* would drive it the way I do. Blips upshifts, downshift rev matching, nobody does that :(

I WANT! I don't know how my car sounds from the outside in similar acts!!
              Give me the car for a couple of days only ;) I was never SMG friendly

^ I can drive it for you ! :hide2:

Nabil, check your siggy ! ;)
              :bow:

You can Drive my GT3 once its out, I promise!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:bow:

You can Drive my GT3 once its out, I promise!
                I meant Ayham's M3, but I don't mind driving that beast at all !!!! :D

Thanks man ... ;)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

I meant Ayham's M3, but I don't mind driving that beast at all !!!! :D

Thanks man ... ;)
                  I know what you meant :slap: :taser:
                  Meskovic

Comment

No you don't !!! :dangerous: :D
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

what university did u go to Ayman?
                      tell us more info
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

No you don't !!! :dangerous: :D
                        as you like :)
                        Meskovic

Comment

Your driving got us pulled over last night!!

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                            what university did u go to Ayman?
                            tell us more info
                            University Of Sharjah, then transferring to AUS nshalla ! :)

I just went there today to register for the TOEFL test, since I will have the test tomorrow, so today was the " only " day for Registration.... I waited for like more than 1 hour, Just to pay the fees !!!! :banghead::censored:

as you like :)
                            :please:
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

congrats bro. good luck

Comment

Your driving got us pulled over last night!!
                                looool :D

Thats why I need a couple of days :D
                                Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                                X