This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you guys are around
    Let me know if some one can be kind enough to let me meet him and make copy of the NAVIGATION cd coz as i said earlier its been rubbed
    sigpic
    E46FANATIC

Comment

Originally posted by E46Fanatic View Post
      Since you guys are around
      Let me know if some one can be kind enough to let me meet him and make copy of the NAVIGATION cd coz as i said earlier its been rubbed
      CD or DVD ??

Comment

Ohh, and btw, part of the notorious reputation for Alpina parts availability is because the demography that drives them are grease monkeys the whole el cheapo clan (they buy it cuz of them stripes and rims, no idea what the car is) would look for parts in the bin; i.e. in the scrap yards! Thus, they'd say there are no parts for it!

Well ofcourse there are no parts in that case. U're like most us, you'd buy your maintenance parts sealed and brand new. So no issues there my friend ;)

Comment

Hey guys. I'm back to this thread :). Hi to you all :D.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            CD or DVD ??
            dunno lol
            I guess its DVD mostly
            yes its DVD
            sigpic
            E46FANATIC

Comment

So true ! People who buy Alpinas buy for the stripes and rims and when it comes to maintenance they jump into the scrap yards.. I believe you replace the parts with OEM and there wouldnt be any issues of break down..

Comment

Originally posted by E46Fanatic View Post
                dunno lol
                I guess its DVD mostly
                yes its DVD
                Open your trunk tomorrow and see what it says on the Navigation changer, if it says DVD then good and if it says nothing then its a CD. Its most likely to be a CD thats why i ask you to check :) Unless you're using the MKIV Nav system..

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                  Hey guys. I'm back to this thread :). Hi to you all :D.
                  You show up.. then disappear.. then show up again.. and then disappear lol

Wassup bro ? How have you been all this time ?! Good to see you join the show :D

Comment

Open your trunk tomorrow and see what it says on the Navigation changer, if it says DVD then good and if it says nothing then its a CD. Its most likely to be a CD thats why i ask you to check :) Unless you're using the MKIV Nav system..
                    MKIV Nav system its DVD m8
                    sigpic
                    E46FANATIC

Comment

Thanks buddy. I'm working on our new site products page. Work is on going for the past 3 weeks! I have to admit the website is getting bigger and bigger, huge in my opinion.

Does anyone know if Bruno is back yet? Or when he will be back?

Comment

I use the MKIV too, how will you copy the DVD ? If im around Dubai sometime ill let you know..

Comment

Bruno is still playing in Beirut, give him some time he'll be back anytime.. :)

Comment

I use the MKIV too, how will you copy the DVD ? If im around Dubai sometime ill let you know..
                            No issues with the copy i can make it coz i did it before
                            however I need to know where u staying ? if in AD dont bother urself
                            else my workplace is just next to Rehab hotel opposit tocity center
                            and i can take ur DVD for 10 min and give it back if u r arround OR if u wana leave it with me for 1 day i can come and copy then give it back
                            sigpic
                            E46FANATIC

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                              You drive an E39 M5, what do you expect :D!
                              +999999 :D .. i know how u feel Ali .. Am driving one now hehe
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Unfortunately im not in Dubai nor in Abu Dhabi, im in Al Ain.. Id love to help, lets see if there's a gathering taking place then you can take and copy mine, would love to help you anytime :)

Comment

Working...
                                X