X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great
    although it is not your freedom to hurt other ppl freedom or beliefs
    look i'm talking powered by a terrible story that happened 2 weeks ago, a muslim lady was stabbed to death due to her hijab in Germany .......i am not kidding so what is wrong with wearing hijab ????? why u wear bikini or be a gay and u r praised and when u follow your religion u r not praised????
    the comics in denmark and holland about prophet mohamed are considered freedom right????? coz they r free countries they can humilate others ?????
    so with the above europe is an OPEN place according to your definition?????? they obviously have double standards
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

sensitive topic...people have different opinions in the end... lets refrain ourselves from making this personal or taking it to an argument level.

The country has the right to draft its laws. shj can pass a law stating men shudn wear accessories. But it shud have been made public before they start their crackdown. The method of implementation was flawed.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I don't want to repeat what has been written in other posts and I'm not gonna quote, but will add only this:

In the “Open Countries” Talking about the holocaust is considered to be more than blasphemy, while humiliating more than 1 billion Muslim is a freedom of opinion.

during our stay here in Emirates we have learned to follow the rules and accept it as is. we are guests here and have to respect our host rules.
        Let me tell you that some of the kids has turned that area into a gays corner, and their families still say that their kids are good not knowing what is really happening.
        let's not judge them without knowing the details of the real story and what really pushed them to enforce this weired law.

Seductive Dream...Upcoming
        Current: BMW530i E60 2004, Monaco Blue.

Comment

:iagree:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

This is a Muslim country, so if you want to be open, you need to be open according to Islamic standards.

I suggest this subjects ends just here.
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              I suggest this subjects ends just here.
              Yes Please ! Lets act mature and not take this sensitive topic anymore further mates..

Respect to everyone's opinions here !

Comment

:iagree: i'm not against muslim tradition and the law and i understand .
                because i live here and have good friends here. that's just my opinion and i don't want to argue with anybody :grouphug:i've been treated well by everyone and also muslim people. except the RTA in my drivers license test hehe :taser:
                but in general dubai is all good for me. muslim or non muslim..
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                  i've been treated well by everyone except the RTA in my drivers license test hehe :taser:
                  :laughhard: poor you, even SewersideUp is suffering from driving tests, but in Shj loll

Comment

Will be suffering soon, But I will get it from Dubai ! :D
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:grouphug:
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I SWEAR TO GOD THATS SUCH A PISS OFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
                        Dnt they have better things to do than follow innocent ppl for wearing jewelery ??
                        I MEAN WTF !! I swear lke 5alas ZAWADOWA!!!!
                        I Cant Stand shj police shittt anymore ... GIVE US A BREAK!!!
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i heard BRAKES :D

Comment

my flight is in 3 hours :yuhoo:

:danceclub: i take you to the candy shop

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                              my flight is in 3 hours :yuhoo:

:danceclub: i take you to the candy shop
                              LOL ! 6oo9al bel salamy ;)
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Get us some candies frm there ... if u know wat i mean :D
                                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X