i'll wear that around my *ahemm*

*unleaaashhh the powweerr* :rofl:
    nitous oxide system
    :rofl::rofl:
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

welcome back ahmad khalil :hi:

Comment

I doubt you can get a Breitling watch for 5k... For that price, I would look into Omega, Oris, Tag Heure (maybe), Longines... just to name a few
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
          ur car was launched in 2006 dude :
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_335i_Cabrio

at that time E46 M3 was still available.
          Ok I'm late, and I got through everything now !

335i US, CA, EUR 2007+ 3.0 L twin-turbo I6 300 bhp (224 kW; 304 PS) 300 ft·lbf (407 N·m)
          This was mentioned in your post as well ! :)
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
            I doubt you can get a Breitling watch for 5k... For that price, I would look into Omega, Oris, Tag Heure (maybe), Longines... just to name a few
            i just checked right before you said that . . they are around 5000 but not AED - USD :police:
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

Tag Heuer FTW!!
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

i love the tag microtimer - sporty digital & classy at the same time
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Tags are nice, I've got a Monaco... You can find some good watches for AED 5k... You can also look at designer watches (Mont Blanc, Fendi, etc)
                  ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i want to go sleep :(

Comment

try Hamilton watches... they're American and VERY nice! I've had mine for about two years now and it's brilliant!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i hate watches and think they are overrated! the last watch i ever got was in 1999 and it charged via solar system and had anti scratch, i still have it but don't wear it on. my other watch is a 1996 seiko, it still works!

watches are overrated just use your mobile phones and save the money on your car mods :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                          Tags are nice, I've got a Monaco... You can find some good watches for AED 5k... You can also look at designer watches (Mont Blanc, Fendi, etc)
                          petrolhead are you selling any old watch for a good price? :D
                          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            i hate watches and think they are overrated! the last watch i ever got was in 1999 and it charged via solar system and had anti scratch, i still have it but don't wear it on. my other watch is a 1996 seiko, it still works!

watches are overrated just use your mobile phones and save the money on your car mods :drool:
                            Bruno u hate just about everything on the face of this planet... of course except for CF, that to u is like candy!! or do u hate candy as well?! hehe
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

My mobile has been with me for the last 6 years, my watch has been on my wrist for the past 8 years.

I need someone to show me the beauty in gadgets :( I'm challenged!!

Comment

someone post pics of the Vertu Ascent Ferrari edition :D
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X