X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

335s are dead equal with e46 M3s...

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
      lol no im sure its a 335i and i have it on u tube ;) logically speaking do u think bmw will make 335i faster then E46 M3 ? when at that time E92 M3 is still not launched in the market. when the 335i is launched, the E46 M3 was still available brand new in bmw showroom. no way man a normal bmw beat an M at the same year of production FYI.
      dude, the first 335i was launched in 2007. do u think that there is a 2007 e46 m3? I DUNN THINK SO . and about ur u tube video, dunn let me start with my u tube videos. :D i've raced over than 8 e46 m3s and all got owned ! i have to admit that it was not an easy win but at the end i took the lead.. !! i mean no offense to any1 i loved the e46 m3 and will always do.. but it is a bit slower than the stock 335i.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        335s are dead equal with e46 M3s...
        not in the straight line thou !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

ur car was launched in 2006 dude :
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_335i_Cabrio

at that time E46 M3 was still available.

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
          dude, the first 335i was launched in 2007. do u think that there is a 2007 e46 m3? I DUNN THINK SO . and about ur u tube video, dunn let me start with my u tube videos. :D i've raced over than 8 e46 m3s and all got owned ! i have to admit that it was not an easy win but at the end i took the lead.. !! i mean no offense to any1 i loved the e46 m3 and will always do.. but it is a bit slower than the stock 335i.

Comment

guys who really cares?!

Comment

lo bruno i know at the end both are bmws but its good to know which one perfoms better

Comment

Where did the Official chatting thread go? every time I click on it, it takes me to the 135 Vs M3 Vs 335 thread!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    Where did the Official chatting thread go? every time I click on it, it takes me to the 135 Vs M3 Vs 335 thread!
                    :rofl2:

Comment

i will smoke your cars with a seykal pattan!

Comment

Guys - listen . . i need some help im looking to buy a watch for myself - budget max 5000 bucks. .

any idaes ?

Currently im looking at

Tag Heuer Microtimer

and Breitling
                        superocean heritage 38
                        superocean heritage chronograph

any suggestions ?
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

Waste of cash....Get some BBS's for that money! ;)

Comment

hahah i wish i could get bbs in 5000 bucks - fina me a complete package including tires and i might just change my mind :)
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

haha good one ayham.
                              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                              2006 Z4M - SOLD
                              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Guys - back to tpoic . . any suggestions ?
                                2008 325i coupe
                                Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X