• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ no chance - never (@ ssense)
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

ok guys lets postpone this battle to the HPDS.....135i, E46 M3, track and a stop watch
      waht do u think?
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

M cars have got the M suspensions, which are fasters than the normal BMWs in cornerings..

Comment

+1

Comment

Baby ILA has an M suspension as well!!! ;)... Later guys!!! No swearing or flaring till i come back :) LOL!!!

Comment

+3!!! Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                M cars have got the M suspensions, which are fasters than the normal BMWs in cornerings..
                umm just if there was a misunderstanding - i was agreeing with you . .As in no chance! never will a non M be able to stand upto an m
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

so Ssense ?! what can u say now lol

Originally posted by AHMAD AL-SAIFI View Post
                  Baby ILA has an M suspension as well!!! ;)... Later guys!!! No swearing or flaring till i come back :) LOL!!!

Comment

if u guys are talkin about the straight line, the 335 and 135 can beat the e46 m3.

about the cornering issue, well honestly i dunn care !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

never stock 335i can beat stock M3. i tried several times with stock 335i with my car which is slower in acceleration then M3 and in no chance the 335i got near my m5 from 0 till 300 lol

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                      if u guys are talkin about the straight line, the 335 and 135 can beat the e46 m3.

about the cornering issue, well honestly i dunn care !

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                        never stock 335i can beat stock M3. i tried several times with stock 335i with my car which is slower in acceleration then M3 and in no chance the 335i got near my m5 from 0 till 300 lol
                        well i dunn wanna talk about my experience.. ! looks like u raced a 330i !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

lol no im sure its a 335i and i have it on u tube ;) logically speaking do u think bmw will make 335i faster then E46 M3 ? when at that time E92 M3 is still not launched in the market. when the 335i is launched, the E46 M3 was still available brand new in bmw showroom. no way man a normal bmw beat an M at the same year of production FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                            so Ssense ?! what can u say now lol
                            Not all 135is are equipped with M suspensions and LSD, Saifi's car was specially ordered by the previous owner :read:

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                              umm just if there was a misunderstanding - i was agreeing with you . .As in no chance! never will a non M be able to stand upto an m
                              :grouphug:

Comment

ok go to the drag strip in Om al Quain and run a drag race between 135 vs M3 E46 vs 335 and see, we can post an OFFICAL vid and this will move the club to a higher category (arranged test drives and model comparison)
                                about handling, to a certain extent the HPDS track in jebel ali can do some testing and we can also shoot this in an OFFICAL vid
                                we just need some good condition cars and someone who has a fair experience in racing and i think both factors are available in the club in a big extent
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X