Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning guyssss (sleeping guys) hahahahahaaaaay...

What are you doing? contribute in the furm yAllah : P

I am talking to myself here hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
      Morning guyssss (sleeping guys) hahahahahaaaaay...

What are you doing? contribute in the furm yAllah : P

I am talking to myself here hahahaha
      I Swear i didnt Get a word ...
      all i got is ( Good morning guys ... and that your laughing {hahahahayy} )
      :runaway:
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
        I Swear i didnt Get a word ...
        all i got is ( Good morning guys ... and that your laughing {hahahahayy} )
        :runaway:
        why man? clear : P

lol, actually I wrote it in hurry maybe could be a reason, I mean that don't see much contribution of you guys in the forum, only on chat thread.

Got it now?

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
          whats up fellas !

Just gave in my resignation at RSA :D :D
          :)

where is your next assignment ;)?
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

hiten how does it feel to the resignation paper in their face!

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
              get well soon ya basha.......waiting for you to get well so that we can meet
              but why did u synchronize your sickness with this match ????? :(
              so who wants to watch the game ????
              I dont have ART at home so I cant watch it, as im so sick and cant leave the house :(
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thanks fo the nice wishes guys

I want to play TRIX and do :shisha:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Morning boys :hi:

Congrats Hiten for throwing the damn paper on their face, looks like everything is going as planned ;) and Nabil, bro hope you get well soon :)

Comment

Tche Tche AD?????

Comment

its afternoon here :)

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                        Tche Tche AD?????

I would love to but I cant :(

make sure you book us a table for the BRazil - Italy game though! :trophy:
                        Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                          its afternoon here :)
                          Not yet, 15 more mins :read:
                          Meskovic

Comment

ill try

Comment

Its still a lovely morning here :D You guys at work ? Oh no! As expected :P

Comment

im at work, bas having fun chattin :P

Comment

Working...
                                X