Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are the lazy one! we are here since morning!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooorrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk is killing as well as my mobile.

i wish i can destroy it!

Comment

which one?
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

BB :P

Hello Ghada !

Is Ssense around?
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

the nokia and the stupid BB

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              the nokia and the stupid BB
              :popcorn:
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

for some reason the posts didn’t appear, I just saw them now.. :baffled:

Comment

Give them to me and I will destroy them :D

I guess its better NOT to ask ou what happened with my sister's car then! :hide:
                  Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    you had 555 post bisho, the number was nice
                    yes i noticed that... you seem have nothing to do nabeel today : P

Comment

@ nabil: so u didnt ask

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                        no, ill check it out for u
                        on my head..

Comment

I cant Stop THinking of That Classic CSI On the ( Spotted ... ) Thread ...
                          Thats like my Dream Car ... I wish i can Buy it NOW!!
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                            yes i noticed that... you seem have nothing to do nabeel today : P
                            You think so?

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                            @ nabil: so u didnt ask
                            No I didnt

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                            on my head..
                            :rofl:

Originally posted by springz View Post
                            I cant Stop THinking of That Classic CSI On the ( Spotted ... ) Thread ...
                            Thats like my Dream Car ... I wish i can Buy it NOW!!
                            me too!
                            Meskovic

Comment

Good afternoon nafarat, how's it going ?

I is have work at expo....I is don't want to go !!
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

go *beeeeeeeeeep* yourself!

:fags:
                                2008 325i coupe
                                Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X