X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still dont know where to watch it
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i graduated form manchester and i lived there for 3 years, offcourse i support the :evil: HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

so salam is coming, wat about u sissy boy :rofl:

Comment

2ana waslawi
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

count me in, i have it at my place as well :wiggle: so no worries Nabil if you couldnt do it, just let me know pls

Comment

My manager kicked me out of the office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

kansoo i warned u am a barca fan though;) and hey i need a parking lesson to park in that area btw have u watched porto and man utd at che che the return game?

there was a man u table the guys where shouting the entire time
                sigpic
                :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

I’ve witnessed a glass smash once for Italy in che che, and another man got kicked out in another game.. lolz

Comment

Ghada, do you work for ADIB, credit cards or ...... ??

Comment

I think I will go to ADH, not fun watching alone plus im off on thursday :D
                      Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghada Kareem View Post
                        Did you get kicked out for surfing the club forum????? :P
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

more details on the kicked out part please

Comment

:lol:

Comment

count me in, i have it at my place as well :wiggle: so no worries Nabil if you couldnt do it, just let me know pls
                              shall i count u in Tche Tche

Originally posted by asallam123 View Post
                              kansoo i warned u am a barca fan though;) and hey i need a parking lesson to park in that area btw have u watched porto and man utd at che che the return game?

there was a man u table the guys where shouting the entire time
                              i didn't c that game, i will reserve u a seat at the back

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                              I think I will go to ADH, not fun watching alone plus im off on thursday :D
                              ill count u in @ Tche Tche

Comment

There is a panic attack going through the Council (which I work for) not ADIB, with regards to swine flue... after yesterday’s news of finding two cases in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, they are asking all employees who feel sick or been sick for the past few days to go home and they are arranging for tests liaising with hospitals, unfortunately I was sick last week and my manager asked me to leave lol

Comment

Working...
                                X