X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

tayeb and the solution then?! that's really stupid though... how can they not care about such complaints?

I guess the financial crises is more important for the time being :)
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

hehe... saw it a couple of days ago!!! it's awsome... poor guy! what a sh!t job ;)

I would kill... KILL for his job!!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i think the caveman will like the last job, isnt it nabil??????? :rofl:

Comment

which job?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              which job?
              The elephant job :rofl:

Comment

Gone with the wind!
                Meskovic

Comment

Sorry Nabil ;)

Comment

No worries, we need to watch caveman, he promised he will be back with more dirty jokes!
                    Meskovic

Comment

ooooops!!!!!, somebody had a hard day 2day even though he is on vacation :D

Comment

THE CAVEMAN

Comment

kill him rather!
                          Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                            No worries, we need to watch caveman, he promised he will be back with more dirty jokes!
                            Keeping my eye :hide2:

Comment

I feel that some :cid: z watching and deleting things, gotta :hide2:
                              '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Ssense - ive got a tagline for you!

"Forum Polic - You can speed, but you cant hide"

*Elvis playing in the background*

:rofl:
                                2008 325i coupe
                                Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X