Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, has anyone heard of a new bicycle law in Dubai ?
    Banning bicycles ?

The 20 year car law is enough, if this is true . . . common !
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

r u freakin serious man ?? ....i'm plannin to get my self a bicycle when winter comes and ride it in jumairah beach road :D
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Good morning everyone, did we all have a good weekend then??

Hey Rifo, that sounds like the kinda games I like, I've got 1 called Oblivion for the Xbox, it's an RPG type game and it's brilliant, I think i've played for around 40 odd hours and it's starting to get really good now that my caracter is going up some levels.

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
        i'm gonna go play Age Of Empires III
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Good morning fellow members!
          Black Betty, canboz, Ssense!
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Age of embires is more of strategy. . sort of like Red Alert, but based in the ancient era's Stone age/ and more age's :P
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

Sounds good, think i'll be playing Oblivion till it's about done, I'm totally hooked so no need to buy another game yet.
              Got the PS2 for singstar and the 360 for my RPG's....sorted!!!

Comment

I'm waiting to earn a little bit more before i cash in for the PS3 man!

What other games are you hooked onto?
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

A very good morning Hiten and Betty :hi:
                  Hows the first day at work treating you :D ?

Comment

ahlan wa sahlan Ssense!
                    First day of the week . . ! GOOD
                    Hangover from last night ! BAD!
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                      ahlan wa sahlan Ssense!
                      First day of the week . . ! GOOD
                      Hangover from last night ! BAD!
                      I see you're not working, you're spending more of your time on this forum than your work, this is not why you're getting paid :nono:
                      Get back to work son... :P

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        A very good morning Hiten and Betty :hi:
                        Hows the first day at work treating you :D ?
                        I’m not to busy at all!!
                        Thank god cause the caffeine has not kicked in yet:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          I see you're not working, you're spending more of your time on this forum than your work, this is not why you're getting paid :nono:
                          Get back to work son... :P

Cut me some slack man!
                          I'm New :D
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Cut me some slack man!
                            I'm New :D
                            Im still wondering how do you play with the pics !
                            Hiten, how do you make the full car's pic black n white and just keep the brake lights colored ?

Comment

it's pretty easy to get those techniques . .what needs practice is the 'finishing'

There are many pictures or ads in the newspaper daily . . where if you notice . . it looks like its been edited on 'photoshop' .

The real talent comes in when you make it look natural . ..
                              Its the software i use
                              Adobe Suite CS3 -
                              It's got a whole list of softwares in it -
                              for webdesign, photo editing, vector graphics, DTP (desktop Publisihing), HTML and animation too . . .
                              Just gotta learn man . . next time we meet up i could give you the whole suite if you're interested. . then i can teach you online . .or perhaps give you tutorials with it too. .
                              what say?
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

it's pretty easy to get those techniques . .what needs practice is the 'finishing'

There are many pictures or ads in the newspaper daily . . where if you notice . . it looks like its been edited on 'photoshop' .

The real talent comes in when you make it look natural . ..
                                Its the software i use
                                Adobe Suite CS3 -
                                It's got a whole list of softwares in it -
                                for webdesign, photo editing, vector graphics, DTP (desktop Publisihing), HTML and animation too . . .
                                Just gotta learn man . . next time we meet up i could give you the whole suite if you're interested. . then i can teach you online . .or perhaps give you tutorials with it too. .
                                what say?

Sure, im interested :D ! Ive already downloaded a software at home and started playing a lil with some of my pics, but its not enough.
                                Can i get this Adobe Suite CS3 online for free ?

Comment

Working...
                                X