X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning guys :D
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      i am here Mr. Bruno spec! ;) ....

hook me up...i need a race car :P
      Budget?
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

15-20k
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Guys What is the Best Version of ( The Sims ) ?
          I Wanna Try it .. I searched in Torrents and my god There is more than 10000 Version of it!!
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

it's been since high school when i last played sims lol

call of duty i tellz ya

Comment

Lol you're a call of Duty Freak :D
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...e/content.html

The New bmw :///M: Game ...
                345Mb .. Go to the Website and click on the download link to Start Downloading ... Have'nt Tried it Yet, Hope its Dope :D
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

No one posted on this Thread Today !!
                  What u all playing the game?? I Feel Guilty :ayham: is so ganna kick my *** :D
                  Bruno is probably Sleeping in his office .. or Playing ( Call of Duty ) .. :D
                  Guys Wer youuu????
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Here here with you man :D

Today is Thursday all of them sleeping.... ahahaahahahah :rofl:

Thanks for the game I will try to download it I wish it will work on my laptop..

Comment

Owww yah its Thursday!!!!
                      Maaan... :D
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

soooo.............no one 2 chat with:baffled: ? just coz today is thursday and every1 is sleeping or playing 'the sims' or 'call of duty'..........interesting
                        '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

I'm still here too but was swamped with work all day... everyone remembers me on Thursday :angry:

how's everyone doing? excited about the weekend?
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

finally:) someone to talk to....how r u ahmed?? i dont think we talk before coz barely I have time to chat but I read your threads in most posts ;)
                            '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Hey l3g3nd... yeah it is actually the first time :) I'm doing alright... counting the minutes till I get out of here and start my weekend, really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

what have u been up to?
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

enjoy the weekend fellas! hope you all have a great weekend ahead!... its been a roller coaster day today :)....hence the absence from the forums....

btw...where is herbal essence and kitten?? :P
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X