• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
    wow!
    how old are you 'sire'?
    :rofl:

I'm 38, I started listening to Punk and Alternative with my school mate's older brothers at quite an early age, it was a good education.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Thanks again Betty for posting a new list of your fav songs, thats like a golden list for me now, will definetely download them if they're on limewire :)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
        :rofl:

I'm 38, I started listening to Punk and Alternative with my school mate's older brothers at quite an early age, it was a good education.
        good god!
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

talkin about bhp on the Buggati thread . . i though it'd be off topic to ask over there . .

Seen all those wheelie competitions . . with those muscle monsters . .
          how do they manage to squeeze out soo many horses from those old cars . .?
          really now? change the engine? supercharge the whole thing . . what?
          what is it that takes it from a 200-250 bhp muscle to be a 600-700 bhp monster?
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            will definetely download them if they're on limewire :)
            Go to “MINI NOVA” and then click on the FAQ’s at the top right, scroll down to “Client” software and download and install the software for “AZUREUS”
            After you’ve done this go back into MINI NOVA and do a search for the albums I’ve listed above and select the ones with the highest seed which are shown in green.

HINT, look out for the seeds part, if it says 11 seeds (in green) then look at how many “LEACHERS” there are (in blue) and always select to download the ones with a higher “GREEN” figure than “BLUE”

MINI NOVA is a torrent site and you’ll be downloading the full album instead of just a song as you would be if you use Limewire.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
              Go to “MINI NOVA” and then click on the FAQ’s at the top right, scroll down to “Client” software and download and install the software for “AZUREUS”
              After you’ve done this go back into MINI NOVA and do a search for the albums I’ve listed above and select the ones with the highest seed which are shown in green.

HINT, look out for the seeds part, if it says 11 seeds (in green) then look at how many “LEACHERS” there are (in blue) and always select to download the ones with a higher “GREEN” figure than “BLUE”

MINI NOVA is a torrent site and you’ll be downloading the full album instead of just a song as you would be if you use Limewire.

Just to clear out the any confusion

Seeders are people hosting the file (for download)
              Leechers are those downloading the file.

so it's always best to download files with more seeders than leechers.

P.s - You could also download and use the U-torrent client.
              Even the new limewire supports torrent downloads.
              Last edited by hiten86; 20-08-2008, 01:46 PM.
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

what is it that takes it from a 200-250 bhp muscle to be a 600-700 bhp monster?
                They are usually super or turbo charged, plus full engine components are changed (stroker kits, cams..the lot) plus the displacement on these cars are normally massive in the first place, 6litre V8’s and the like, so if you think that they originally had 2-300 bhp with 6 litres and 8 cylinders then 600bhp is nothing unheard of by modern engine standards.

Comment

Seeders are people hosting the file (for download)
                  Leechers are those downloading the file.

so it's always best to download files with more seeders than leechers.
                  Aiwa, I’m not functioning very well just now so my instructions are rubbish, thanks Hiten.

Comment

Morning troop’s,

What’s everyone’s plans for the weekend then?

Hope you all have a good one.

Comment

Morning Sire!....looking forward to meeting up with the guys tonight....Will we see you there??
                      ________
                      FREE **** TUBES
                      Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:56 AM.
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

It’s my wedding anniversary on Monday, not a good night to go out when your working the next day, so we’re going out tonight for a nice meal, hope you Guy’s have fun!!!

Comment

:) congratulations to you and your better half! wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness and prosperity! have a great time black betty!
                          ________
                          Scuderia Ferrari
                          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:56 AM.
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

An early congratulation to you and your dearest :)
                            Blessings and prayers!
                            Have a nice one sir
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

Thanks Guys, so whats everyone up to this weekend?

Comment

as of now - at work
                                In the evening - with 'em club members
                                at night - couple of drinks with dad
                                Tomorrow - sleep ! as this is my first weekend in the 'working life' phase
                                What about you?
                                2008 325i coupe
                                Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X