This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akanso you are boss :D

Mahmoud I did say nothing!! hahaha, but really I like it specially mechatronics or airodynamics but unfortunately I went to computer engineering :(

Comment

Alright . . tell me what you guys think . . an unofficial meet - and photoshoot single car photoshoots . . many of them . .

at any desired location . . if interested we can go round to different places looking for some good backgrounds :)

But hey . .im saying all that tentatively . . dont confirm anything as of yet
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Hiten what's your name man?

Comment

^^ hahahahaha

:rofl:

thats my name bro - what you just called me
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

^hahaahhaha
            i asked hiten the same question before
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

from where you are?

please let us know little bit about you,

what are you doing in this life?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                Hiten what's your name man?
                P.s - to remove your confusion - no im not arab, 'ana hindi' :)
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

from where you are?

please let us know little bit about you,

what are you doing in this life?
                  Oh well, here goes - im nothing but a 22 year old indian chap , born & raised in this beautiful country.

Graduated in Communication Design & working as a marketing & communication executive in RSA Insurance.

What am i doing in this life ?

I dont really know, im still yet to find the meaning of this life :)

what bout you bisho?
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                    Oh well, here goes - im nothing but a 22 year old indian chap , born & raised in this beautiful country.

Graduated in Communication Design & working as a marketing & communication executive in RSA Insurance.

What am i doing in this life ?

I dont really know, im still yet to find the meaning of this life :)

what bout you bisho?

hehehe, you told me you life story : P

I am 24 done computer engineering, Jordanian got my university degree from Jordan.

I work now in Abu Dhabi as IT coordinator.

Comment

haha, what else - next time anybody asks me for some information about me . .i'll send them the link to this page :P
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

hahaahaha,, good idea, or why not to create website for you? :P

we have meeting after 1 hour shhhht i want to sleep

Comment

hahahahaha :ohthedrama::cry:

Comment

hahaahaha,, good idea, or why not to create website for you? :P

we have meeting after 1 hour shhhht i want to sleep
                            Infact - Thats well under construction :)
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

Plans? Plans? What do you guys mean by Plans????

This Saturday have a get together at a sheesha place early, and watch moi race. :)

Man I was googling the names of the guys I will be racing against to find anything to use in my psychological warfare. 4 are returning from last year, 3 are new to the car but have had a full day of practice, and yours truly, never been in the car, never been on the track. So, when I come back I'll understand if I'm booted out of the club :(
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                                Plans? Plans? What do you guys mean by Plans????

This Saturday have a get together at a sheesha place early, and watch moi race. :)

Man I was googling the names of the guys I will be racing against to find anything to use in my psychological warfare. 4 are returning from last year, 3 are new to the car but have had a full day of practice, and yours truly, never been in the car, never been on the track. So, when I come back I'll understand if I'm booted out of the club :(
                                a get together to watch qassim would be good .....i enjoy cheering :)
                                any suggestions for the place??? timing???

@qassim good luck this is a test in flexibility and adapting ability but i am sure u r good enough at least from wat i saw last saturday
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X