Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot his comment/tag ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      saukhyam :D
      thats tamil not malayalam :D

but good job Ali...
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

what are we talking about here 332 pages and 3977 posts!
        sigpic

Comment

i think we need to plan to go out soon before the summer, like dinner, shisha or anything anywhere. anyone interested?
          sigpic

Comment

Did you take a vow to use these bugs in ALL your siggys????

Would you go to Bahrain on Sunday?! I already managed to get a day off....Game?

Comment

Originally posted by The Caveman View Post
              i think we need to plan to go out soon before the summer, like dinner, shisha or anything anywhere. anyone interested?
              +1

Comment

i will see how is my work load and let you know but i doubt
                sigpic

Comment

BTW, the pads are rubish!
                  sigpic

Comment

^ ....
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

good idea
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

BTW, the pads are rubish!
                        Feedback: With Carbotech AX6 squeal, the cherries flow rate into The Caveman's car has reduced and therefore The Caveman is Garfan!!! :rofl:

Dude, just apply the gel...

Comment

+1 ayham

i dont like ur hair style, please put on some gel to look a bit better

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            Feedback: With Carbotech AX6 squeal, the cherries flow rate into The Caveman's car has reduced and therefore The Caveman is Garfan!!! :rofl:

Dude, just apply the gel...
                            Gel, Gel, Gel...
                            my car with the carbotech does not squeal, it moans.
                            cherries flow rate in to my car have disappeared coz i cant simply take it anywhere,I'd rather drive an 18 wheeler and go out to hunt cherries.
                            i am even embarassed to go to the gas station...

kanso, he meant the gel on the pads...'not my hair, do you think this is a hair salon thread?
                            sigpic

Comment

kanso, he meant the gel on the pads...'not my hair, do you think this is a hair salon thread?
                              hahahahaha, anyway u can use silencer. btw is that y u didnt come to Tche Tche yesterday???

Comment

Gel, Gel, Gel...
                                my car with the carbotech does not squeal, it moans.
                                cherries flow rate in to my car have disappeared coz i cant simply take it anywhere,I'd rather drive an 18 wheeler and go out to hunt cherries.
                                i am even embarassed to go to the gas station...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X