Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very good morning Hiten, hows your new job treating you ?

Comment

Very well, Thank you.
      P.s - Its new and first :D

Just getting used to the environment here - A lot to learn
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
        Very well, Thank you.
        P.s - Its new and first :D

Just getting used to the environment here - A lot to learn
        Good Luck dude :) It'll take some time, but im sure not long enough and you'll get used to the environment. Make yourself comfortable...

Comment

Thanks Ssense - btw, are you going for track evening today?
          if so - what time?
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
            Electronic, ofcourse ! The insane Armin Van Buuren and David Vendetta. Great stuff !
            The electronic music scene for me was all about crazy hardcore Gabba sounds.
            There were some fantastic DJ’s that played the fastest craziest GMBH sounds around, Guy’s like Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo, The Mokum DJ Squad, Carl Cox, Groovrider, Bass Generator, all these Guy’s done brilliant sets at this MASSIVE rave that used to happen every 2 months back in Scotland, it was called Rezurrection.
            Usually around 6000 people locked in an old aircraft hanger in Edinburgh airport for 12 hours with 200++ Bpm and a full sound system that was heard 2 miles away, and a laser light show that was bounced of the clouds….it was mental!!! I brought in a couple of New Years in that Hanger.
            I kinda fell away from the Dance music Scene and went back to my roots with all my metal….anyhoo……that’s all I’ve got to say about that (in my best Forrest Gump accent)
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
              Thanks Ssense - btw, are you going for track evening today?
              if so - what time?
              No Hiten, i really cant come today. But im in for tomorrow's meeting, will see you there, BTW are you coming tomorrow ?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                The electronic music scene for me was all about crazy hardcore Gabba sounds.
                There were some fantastic DJ’s that played the fastest craziest GMBH sounds around, Guy’s like Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo, The Mokum DJ Squad, Carl Cox, Groovrider, Bass Generator, all these Guy’s done brilliant sets at this MASSIVE rave that used to happen every 2 months back in Scotland, it was called Rezurrection.
                Usually around 6000 people locked in an old aircraft hanger in Edinburgh airport for 12 hours with 200++ Bpm and a full sound system that was heard 2 miles away, and a laser light show that was bounced of the clouds….it was mental!!! I brought in a couple of New Years in that Hanger.
                I kinda fell away from the Dance music Scene and went back to my roots with all my metal….anyhoo……that’s all I’ve got to say about that (in my best Forrest Gump accent)
                Thats a lot of people packed in a hanger!
                And also thats a lot of beats too.
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  No Hiten, i really cant come today. But im in for tomorrow's meeting, will see you there, BTW are you coming tomorrow ?
                  Yes definately!
                  I started the whole thing *pat pat* :P
                  I'll see you tomorrow though
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

btw Ssense - still didnt get your name bro. . . it's akward reffering to people with they're Usernames
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

My suggestions to the admins here, i think there should be another thread where people could only talk about Music. It would be good for people who are interested in music, or want to download any songs to check that thread, dedicated only for Music, rather than making this thread a combination of a chatting and a musical thread :)

Comment

Good Morning!:hi::yuhoo:
                        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

ernie. . Mr. Pinoy 2008 ! Good morning
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

hahaaha! Hitie Mr. Indian 2008 Goodmorning 2 haha!
                            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              My suggestions to the admins here, i think there should be another thread where people could only talk about Music.
                              But then if people wanted to chat about another subject, like sports, then do we need to create yet another thread??
                              That’s the whole point of a General Chat Thread!!! it keeps the forum "un-cluttered"
                              Just my opinion.
                              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                                But then if people wanted to chat about another subject, like sports, then do we need to create yet another thread??
                                That’s the whole point of a General Chat Thread!!! it keeps the forum "un-cluttered"
                                Just my opinion.
                                I completely respect your point of view, but that was my opinion too, the rest is upto the admins :)

Comment

Working...
                                X