Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eff'ing HATE dogs!! Especially pointless ones...

Comment

What’s pointless about a wee pet?
      Bet you’d love her if you seen her, it’s all about companionship mate.
      I love animals, if I had the space my house would be full, cat’s, dog’s, fish, parrot’s and anything else that I saw and liked.
      They’re an amazing source of entertainment, suppose you’re either into it or not!!!!
      2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Am way into animals, even lizards (but no touching!!). But dogs and I had a lot of bad encounters since childhood and hence CANNOT be around them! You may ask Lucy when we visited to wish her well after breaking her wrest at the Dubai Ski and the stupid Saluki dog stood right infront of me staring at each other...She did her best to keep it in some back room but the thing jumped and came to the living room....

I was told I never looked so pale in my life...And my sweating rate was off the roof. Just can't tolerate them!

Comment

dont mind dogs...but love cats! :)

BB dont watch Marley & Me (movie), you probably start crying :P
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

a dog is man's best friend :bow:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
              BB dont watch Marley & Me (movie), you probably start crying :P
              WHAT!!!!
              Me on the couch with my slippers, glass of wine, Chihuahua and two cats!!!!!!
              SIR, are you implying I’m Effeminate?:)

Comment

lol....well the movie is bout the life of a dog. has a quite a sad ending...

movie starring jennifer aniston and owen wilson....had taken my girlfriend for it. almost everyone in the theater was crying :P
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  lol....well the movie is bout the life of a dog. has a quite a sad ending...

movie starring jennifer aniston and owen wilson....had taken my girlfriend for it. almost everyone in the theater was crying :P
                  C'mooooooooooooooooooon!!!! Seriously?!

Comment

yup....i swear...i had women on my left and right sobbing away... they loved Marley (the dog) and ending wasn't happy :P

but i guess this is a natural emotion if the same was to happen to your pet.... im sure u were attached to garfield :)
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Never had a pet for long enough, mother can't tolerate animals...But I'm sure I'd be shattered for weeks if it'd happen to my imaginary cat (for the purposes of this thread)...

Well, the closest emotional-meltdown-while-in-the-movies that happened to me was when a HOT FIT BIRD jumped into my lap when she was SEVERLY startled in Scream 3 :D :D :D Boy o' boy...

Comment

loOoOoOol :rofl: .... boy im sure u loved that!!!!!! ....
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Every bit of me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            a HOT FIT BIRD jumped into my lap when she was SEVERLY startled in Scream 3 :D :D :D Boy o' boy...
                            did you have a chat about the "First thing that popped up":rofl:

Comment

Guys is it me, or are we getting a lot of new members lately?
                              It's great, I think the pirelli event atracted a lot of them.
                              Arn't you guys glad we have sponsors like this?:allhappy:
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

:woot::woot:
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X