• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
    for us it's on Monday 9th :dunno:
    Its changed to Saturday the 7th of March :read:

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      so basically I gain nothing from the holiday being on Saturday... I'm off anyway! Damn it!
      ^+1

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Its changed to Saturday the 7th of March :read:
        but why ????????????? change the date of the holiday !!! what is the point of having it then

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
          but why ????????????? change the date of the holiday !!! what is the point of having it then
          :dunno:

Comment

we just got another email saying that there's no more holiday on monday the 9th, and anyways we don't work on saturdays..

but seriously, it's the only country in the world where someone can play around with holidays & shift them the way he finds them suitable :dunno: and it's even prophet's birthday for God's sake! can you change that??

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I totally agree with you Haissam, this shouldnt be played with and Sunday should be declared a holiday for the public as well the private sector. Whats the point of keeping the holiday on Saturday, when most of the organisations dont work :dunno:

Comment

Credit Crunch?! :dunno:

Comment

this country and recently Jordan... they both play with the days they wish the holidays to be on :)
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Six months ago when I asked about the 530i, it was for AED 240,000 and now..

Comment

the 520i was listed:

162,000 AED in the December 2008 price list
                      180,000 AED in the June 2008 price list
                      195,000 AED in the April 2008 price list

Ref. http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Alquazi, when are you leaving for KSA

Comment

^ Ali, did you hear any news about the Hafeet GT-R thing...?
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Nope, nothing at all :dunno: But there was some modded car show that took place near UAE University, found about it after it got over :(

Comment

hmmm ....:Coffe:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current
                              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                                Nope, nothing at all :dunno: But there was some modded car show that took place near UAE University, found about it after it got over :(
                                sha:cursing: !!!! Everytime I want to attend something cool it gets over b4 I even know that it started
                                '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Working...
                                X