X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

Happy (belated) new year to you all.

Bruno, I tried to get you a CB paint pen kit but they had EVERYTHING except CB, they had Sapphire, Cosmos, Schwartz but no CB, sorry man.

I’ll tell ya what, fishing in the snow and ice in December in Scotland ain’t no fun!!!
    I had to break through the ice to get to my favourite spot…………….and I still caught nothing!!!! Was well worth it right enough.

I got a nice new shinny tattoo while I was there so all was good.

What’s everyone been upto?
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

:welcome2: back BB

You have a long life, we were just talking about you today, glad to have you here with us once again :hi:

Comment

damn it's been too long BB... think of it this way, at least u got a couple days off and hopefully enjpyed urself :)

Nothin much has been happening here... still up to our usual antics :starwars:

U coming to Hafeet this Friday?
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Sorry Ahmad, no can do I’m afraid, way too much catching up to do.

I got a nice wee present from back home, a hard drive with 495Gb of content, mostly movies, some TV shows, right up to the final episode of the current season of Top Gear and some 40 Gb of music for my I Tunes library.

I came back and went straight to Sharaf for a DVD player with a USB so I can simply download the movies to a flash drive and then watch them from there….brilliant!!

Comment

Hey! welcome back BB, it's good to see you post 'em up again

Sounds like you had quite an extravagant vacation eh?

What you get done for a tattoo ?
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

It was a drawing that I designed myself, it’s basically a re-design of a skull that was used by a punk band called the Exploited, I’ll take a pic with my phone and post it tonight, I’m well chuffed with the result.

Comment

welcome back BB! enjoy ur couch potato session!! Which tv series do you follow?
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

color? or b/w?

oh and is this what you re-worked ?

83exploited.jpg
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

btw....just for the heck of it, i decided to write to HRE to get a quotation for the wheels 590R... wasnt planning to buy it....

Got a reply from them yday...the quote inclusive of shipping = Dhs28,000!!!!!

i was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I almost fell of my chair!)
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:welcome2: back BB !!
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                        Sorry Ahmad, no can do I’m afraid, way too much catching up to do.

I got a nice wee present from back home, a hard drive with 495Gb of content, mostly movies, some TV shows, right up to the final episode of the current season of Top Gear and some 40 Gb of music for my I Tunes library.

I came back and went straight to Sharaf for a DVD player with a USB so I can simply download the movies to a flash drive and then watch them from there….brilliant!!
                        well congrats on the great present... I can tell u this much, as an die-hard fan of Top Gear.. the latest is by far the funniest, u will enjoy it totally... specially the last one which is the Vietnam Special.. truly Hilarious!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                          btw....just for the heck of it, i decided to write to HRE to get a quotation for the wheels 590R... wasnt planning to buy it....

Got a reply from them yday...the quote inclusive of shipping = Dhs28,000!!!!!

i was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I almost fell of my chair!)
                          Dhs 28,000 ??? :puke:

Comment

You need to have the title "Baller" before picking the phone or sending an email to such companies...Like Bruno for example, big baller!

Comment

HRE is HRE

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

thats insane!! why wud ppl spend so much on rims!!???
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X