Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat time do u get home hiten? after work...
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

if i leave at dot 5 then by 6 im there,

but if it strikes 5:30 then 7:30 or 7 usually . .
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

guys...any good movies out recently? just finished downloading twilight...yet to watch it...

Saw "traitor" a few days back... loved it!! you guys have to watch it!
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

i watched transporter 3 recently - it was disappointing. .

Specially if you compare it to the first 2
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

oh ! i thot it was better than 2 but not as good as 1 :P

2 had just too much of unbelievable stuff goin on! like flipping the audi mid air and the crane's hook taking off the bomb thats stuck to the underside of the car!... (WTF were they thinking????)
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

They weren't, they just sat in a room with alot of scotch and wrote the script !

Hiten, youve seen my size. Dude, I biked(bycicle) from Qusais to my place yesterday.
              I rode from my place to Aymans, and from there we hit all the way to Shu Cafe Jumeira !
              Ayham, Bashar, Rami as proof ! But, Ayham still cant quite believe it :lmao: !
              Point is, yovue got a car. I don't, so my bike is literally my one and only form of transportation around the country . Wherever, whenever.
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

:omg2: oh my god!!!!!! u biked from shj to jumeirah!!???

now.. WTF were you thinking! :P

btw.. how long did it take you guys?? :bow:
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

You've told me that before sewie! and trust me!

Its hats off to you! not just mine! but everyone elses man!

Yeah its a different thing because you like riding, i've roller blade'd till almulla plaza . . thats the farthest ive been . . .but then again, its one of those thing you enjoy . . or dont enjoy . . but have no choice since pocket money was too less :rofl:

so i had no option but to do it :P
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

You're right Hiten, it depends on what you enjoy, i enjoy walking and I almost walk 2-3 kms everyday :) Makes me feel good

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      You're right Hiten, it depends on what you enjoy, i enjoy walking and I almost walk 2-3 kms everyday :) Makes me feel good
                      I know Dubai's weather too good to be walking in.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                        I know Dubai's weather too good to be walking in.
                        Right now yes the weather is perfect! But dont ever think of walking in Dubai during summer :nono: you'll literally bath in sweat..

Comment

Right now yes the weather is perfect! But dont ever think of walking in Dubai during summer :nono: you'll literally bath in sweat..
                          Yeah! Last time I visited Dubai I had to go to AGMC in Sheikh Zayed Road. I asked the cab driver to leave so I feel free walking around watch the new cars and BMW accessories. After I finished going out with bags of parts, guess what? No single cab in the area. I had to keep humping between the service road and the main road hunting for a cab!!!! I kept on walking for like more than an hour till someone offered help!!!!!

It was in summer and I really know how it feels there.
                          Last edited by Auto Works; 12-01-2009, 10:41 AM.

Comment

You're right, finding cabs in Dubai is another problem and if you end up finding one, you'll have to be prepared to pay the huge amounts they charge.

Comment

Not like i dont enjoy driving, but then again not in traffic.

it'd be weird to say

:( ****!!! theres no traffic! ugh! i hate it when the roads are clear :(

:rofl:
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

I hope the metro will solve the traffic problems faced by Dubai residents. People would depend less on cars and concentrate more on walk and metros. But again, I guess there's no metro to/from Dubai - Sharjah, but Ive heard about some new buses and a separate lane for these buses being introduced, which might help the Sharjah residents travelling to/from Dubai.

Comment

Working...
                                X