why?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      why?
      the weather!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

its already snowing...i will be there for christmas-yippy! not!

Think before you act.

Comment

Morning all :hi:

Well, after the thrill of driving the F430 on the weekend, today i will be taking my friend's 911 out for a spin! It's the car that i have posted for sale in the Non-0BMW Cars for Sale section. The seller is a friend of mine at work and he's thanking me for posting his advert by letting me take it out at lunchtime to see what it's like.

So, by this afternoon, the cars i will have driven this week will include a Ferrari F430, a Porsche 911 Carrera, a Porsche Cayman S and, of course, the BMW M3 (as well as a Pajero and a Lumina)! Now that's not a bad little collection - i wish they were all mine!

Although the Ferarri and the Porsche are at different ends of the "supercar" scale (the Porsche is "just" a standard Carrera, not the S or 4S), it'll be interesting to at least get an appreciation of the differences between the two. I'll post a quick review after lunch! Come to think about it, the Porsche will be closer in spec and performace to the M3 than the Ferrari, won't it? So maybe that would be a fairer comparison...?
          theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
          Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
          Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
          Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Morning eldest :hi:
            You seem to be having a great week all kinds of different cars :) Yeah the standard Carrera cant be compared to the F430 :nono: Yes, the M3 will be a fair comparison I guess..

Comment

Good morning folks, it's nearly the MSF..........YAY........i'll see you all there on Friday.
              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

I'll be splitting my time at the MSF between the BMW Club UAE and the Vendetta (Motorbike) Racing team. They are competing in round two of the UAE NAtional bike championships on Friday so i'll get to hang out with them for a bit, which should be cool.
                theeldestboy

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                  I'll be splitting my time at the MSF between the BMW Club UAE and the Vendetta (Motorbike) Racing team. They are competing in round two of the UAE NAtional bike championships on Friday so i'll get to hang out with them for a bit, which should be cool.
                  My friend owns and runs the team, by the way...
                  theeldestboy

Comment

MORNING ALL, IT’s THE WEEKEND……..YAAAAYYYYYY

I’m all gooey and sticky….…. cause ize in luuuuuuv.

I have officially fell head over heels in love with the new Nissan GTR.
                    I have scoured the internet and magazines for anything related to this awesome machine and last night I watched Top Gear and Clarkson test drove one.

WHAT A MACHINE!!!!

I actually think if I had the cash I would buy one of these over a new M3….”Blasphemy” I hear you all cry, but true.

Only 1 problem I can foresee, last time I was in an Ennoc or Emraat station I failed to notice the Water, Air….NITROGEN pump!!!!!!

How do you get these tyres filled if you have a slow puncture???????

Let the conversation proceed………..

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post

I have scoured the internet and magazines for anything related to this awesome machine and last night I watched Top Gear and Clarkson test drove one.

WHAT A MACHINE!!!!

I actually think if I had the cash I would buy one of these over a new M3….”Blasphemy” I hear you all cry, but true.

Only 1 problem I can foresee, last time I was in an Ennoc or Emraat station I failed to notice the Water, Air….NITROGEN pump!!!!!!

You don't! Owning these cars always involves a risk factor; M cars have no spare tire for example.

It's too robotic if you ask me, no soul in it.

Comment

Yeah but there are things like Tireweld so you can at least limp home in an “M” but when was the last time you heard yourself saying to the Wife, “I’m just off to the Epcco for some petrol and NITROGEN”

Comment

Hey Guys!!

I have to ask this, does anyone know someone that can get free kylie tickets??? Pweeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          Audi TT (2009)
                          Infiniti G35 (2008)
                          Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post

WHAT A MACHINE!!!!

Were you watching MBC action lastnite, i was watchin Top Gear and sooooo want one. If only we had the money.........................
                            Audi TT (2009)
                            Infiniti G35 (2008)
                            Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

I want free Kylie underwear….especially if she’s in it………..with her sister :)

Comment

^:rofl:

hi lads

Comment

Working...
                                X