X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We respect opinions here :)

Comment

I believe it's a beautiful car...I love the Phoenix combo, or maybe it's cuz am in a f*cked mood right now!!

But the numbers all add up, great buy!

Comment

use 1/2 cups of opinions, mixed with 2 cups tomatoes...and viola-salsa :lol:

Think before you act.

Comment

yup yup!! all directions are right...near Ramada hotel...opposite Khaleej centre....Bur dubai musalla tower junction :D
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Close to standard chartered Bank :D
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

hi! sorry for not going online.. i'm out of dubai and will be back maybe this 21. had some emergency in our family here in my country. good luck to all this coming redline challenge :)
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Hope all is ok Ernest!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

hope things gets sorted out ernest!

Comment

so have i.
                    x even prep new cars for delivery. when i was there two weeks ago, i saw a 335i convertible with tan interior in the back. keys were there and i was tempted to take it for test drive, but decided against it. do you know any1 who has recently taken delivery of such a vehicle?

Think before you act.

Comment

ugliest combination in the world!!! I don't know what BMW were thinking when they came up with the pheonix yellow color... HIDIOUS!!!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

that "yellow" does seem like BMW did a double take on that idea as none of the new car catalogues have that colour listed. i have looked at the individual catalogue and dont remember coming across that colour either.

Think before you act.

Comment

Hope things get alright and you come back soon ernest :hi: take care

Comment

check out how a modded Phoenix Yellow looks like :drool:

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Haissam... think of that same modded phoenix one only in Alpine White... now that is :drool:
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i think that looks good... but it is modded, so it is supposed to stand out.

Think before you act.

Comment

Working...
                                X