Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe you need to tone down a little :)

I will say it here as in the other thread, Glock shouldnt have moved off his racing line, bad tires? need to slow down? why move off your racing line?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

I will say it here as in the other thread, Glock shouldnt have moved off his racing line, bad tires? need to slow down? why move off your racing line?
      If he used Pirelli it would never be Bad tyres....lol:lol::lol::lol:

Why Glock should give it to Hamilton on a Golden Plate, he didnt deserve it.. this is not winning the championship.. i dont care if Massa or anyone else won it but not this Way...
      PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

Thank you! my point said!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

OK, i think we're splitting hairs here but let's go with your arguement for one minute. Hamilton is lapping at around 18 seconds a lap faster than Glock. Hamilton overtook Glock on the corner because Glock (an F1 driver, backed by an F1 team) took a wide line as he was so slow. Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, Hamilton might have overtaken him on the home straight anyway? Would that mak eit OK?

Rule 16.1 of the FIA Regulation, governing "Incidents". Drivers will be subject to investigation if they;

- caused a collision

- illegitimately prevented a legitimate overtaking manoeuvre by a driver

- illegitimately impeded another driver during overtaking

The only way for Glock to prevent Hamilton from overtaking at that stage would be to do one of the above, all of which are illegal, which is why Glock was out of the way. Maybe he should have taken a leaf out of Massa's book and just bumped Hamilton into a spin (think Fuji...).

If my M3 is lapping the Autodrome at 18 seconds a lap faster than my dad's Pajero, i'm going to overtake him, right?

I've read a lot of forums last night and today (especially the BBC) and it's just full of this sort of stuff....Glock this, conspiracy that, why was he so slow, gifted the championship etc and frankyly i'm bored of it. I'm sure if Glock is found to be cheating we'll hear about it in due course. Surely Ferrari would have appealed by now if they thought Glock should have stayed on the racing line?
          theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
          Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
          Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
          Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Anyway, look. We're all friends on this board and it's not worth going over this again and again because we're never going to agree. You're a Ferrari fan, i'm a Hamilton fan, and i respect your opinions as much as i'm sure you respect mine. There has to be a winner and a loser. This time, Hamilton has come through as the victor, but Massa is a great driver and a brilliant sportsman, and his day will come, probably next year. When it does, i will applaud his as i applaud Hamilton now.

On another more relevant topiuc, i was great to see BMW being more competive this season, hopefully that will continue next year and we'll be talking about a BMW constructors/drivers championship very soon!

the eldest boy, over-and-out.
            theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
            Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
            Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
            Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

can we have a different thread for this please!!!!!
              Audi TT (2009)
              Infiniti G35 (2008)
              Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Good afternoon everyone, whats happenin???????????????
                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

oh nothing here and there!! what up with you ???
                  Audi TT (2009)
                  Infiniti G35 (2008)
                  Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

hellllooz!

Comment

Work is busy and hectic today

Comment

walahi ahlain Mr. Bruno

:spank:
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

ahmad... i have a gift for you when i'm back. you will thank me forever. lol

Comment

hehe... do I get a clue? I feel like I'm ur girlfriend begging u for a clue...

merci abu shreek :) am I gonna be thankful or is the abuse gonna highten? hehe
                            sigpic

Comment

since you brought up the aspect of abusing you... i shall apply that first before handing you the gift.

Comment

hehe... BRING IT!!! u're gonna get a good :spank:

so... a clue perhaps?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X