This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
    go ahead man & each person will copy & paste his response..
    make it clean & simple and put a big NO OFF-TOPIC note ;)
    Done !

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
      My god you guys are BMW FREAKS! think outside the box!
      Ofcourse we do think outside the box, several thoughts at a single time :D

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy
        PS - i went camping yesterday at Ray pools, just over the border in the mountains of Oman. Thoroughly recommended, though the only BMW's you'll get up there will be the X5 or X6!
        and the X3 :tongue:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Ha, i deliberately left the X3 on the list because, in my honest opinion, it looks so rubbish compared to the X5 that i'm not convinced it'd make it over the rocky terrain! No, i'm sure it would do fine so yes, i'd put the X3 on the list as well.

I'm not a fan of the X3 at all...it looks like an X5 that's lost a load of weight...
          theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
          Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
          Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
          Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
            Ha, i deliberately left the X3 on the list because, in my honest opinion, it looks so rubbish compared to the X5 that i'm not convinced it'd make it over the rocky terrain! No, i'm sure it would do fine so yes, i'd put the X3 on the list as well.

I'm not a fan of the X3 at all...it looks like an X5 that's lost a load of weight...
            I know nobody likes the X3, but reviews shows it has more room than an X5 (comparing it with the older version of course), handles better, is cheaper, but doesn't have the same build quality... To me I would still rather take an X5 over an X3, but I wouldn't be driving an SUV/SAV in the first place
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Morning all, how are we today?
              I see the new thread has been created about what car would you buy, i'm gonna input to that just now.
              still ain't got me Prada flip flops....boooooo
              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

A very good morning Betty :hi:
                As usual, the first day of the week feels fresh after a nice weekend, sorry to post a thread out of your idea, but it sounded interesting so we gave it a shot :)

Comment

Good morning everyone and BB, Look is this the flip flop you want. I took the time to google it for you hehehehe
                  Attached Files
                  Audi TT (2009)
                  Infiniti G35 (2008)
                  Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                    Morning all, how are we today?
                    I see the new thread has been created about what car would you buy, i'm gonna input to that just now.
                    still ain't got me Prada flip flops....boooooo
                    lool :rofl:
                    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                      Good morning everyone and BB, Look is this the flip flop you want. I took the time to google it for you hehehehe

OHH OHH OHHHHHHHH, YES YES YES, thats the very buggers, gimme gimme gimme, can they be ordered online?????
                      The ones I saw in the shop had a blue strap but they are AMAZING!!!!!
                      Thanks Atefeh, i need to go clean me nick nocks.....think a little s3x wee came out:rofl:

Comment

Need some help Guys, do any of you know of the Hash Harriers?
                        I think they are a running club, do any of you know any contact details for them?
                        By the way, this is for a friend……the only way you’ll get a middle aged Scot to run is if you steal his whisky

Comment

Creek Hash House Harriers
                          Contact Ahpisto on +971 (0)50 4515847

Comment

Thanks mate, well appreciated

Comment

Anything for a buddy :)

Comment

My names chocolate in the management section now, they’ve been hunting for that for days, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X