Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Atefeh for that useful piece of info, will add to my General Knowledge :)

Comment

I spend more time on this forum than i work !!! my god, my internet browsing is logged so all they're gonna see BMW club, BMW club, BMW club and more BMW club.......
      Audi TT (2009)
      Infiniti G35 (2008)
      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
        I spend more time on this forum than i work !!! my god, my internet browsing is logged so all they're gonna see BMW club, BMW club, BMW club and more BMW club.......
        Tell them about our Club, they might join you :)

Comment

wats up lads!!! i seem to be missing out on too much of the action :( being without internet sucks! to top that, im on training for 5 days....n there is no internet there too :( etisalat is slow in transferring ADSL lines!! ..... wonder how much longer i gotta wait!hmmmmm
          ________
          WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:19 AM.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Dude, i know shifting house isnt easy, everything takes time to get back to normal, I hope you sort things out and get back on this track soon. No worries..

Comment

Morning everybody,

Waz, don't worry, it will be worth it once it's all sorted

on the lighter side,

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
              As answered by politicians and other famous folks

Barack Obama: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

John McCain: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

Hillary Clinton: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure - right from Day one - that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

Bill Clinton: I did not cross the road with that chicken.... What is your definition of chicken?

George W. Bush: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us.
              There is no middle ground here.

John Kerry: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chickens intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

Pat Buchannan: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

**** Cheney: Where's my gun?

Dr. Phil: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

Jerry Falwell: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side'. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

Dr. Seuss: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

Ernest Hemingway: To die in the rain, alone.

Aristotle: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

Albert Einstein: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

John Lennon: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

Grandpa: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

Colonel Sanders: Did I miss one??
              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Morning Betty, good way to start our day thinking why did the Chicken cross the road :)

Comment

How about this one,

RTA Official The Chicken crossed the road at one of the new project that we have created for the ease of congestion here in Duabi. We have many more projects coming up like this one and we hope you will be patient while the construction is carried out, several roads will be closed for a mere couple of years to allow this work to be done and we hope this will not cause too many delays to car drivers:)
                  2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

LoLz no one can come with better than this one :rofl:

Comment

BB!!! ur are amazing that really made my day !!!! Muah
                      Audi TT (2009)
                      Infiniti G35 (2008)
                      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Check out this crazy BMW M5 Ute, which was finished a few days ago by Stuart Appleby in Australia. Jalopnik has a huge gallery of photos. Stuart definitely needs to update his website, but then again, it looks like he's been pretty busy.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ahmad s; 14-10-2008, 11:33 AM.
                        RIDE *OR* DIE
                        sigpic
                        DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
                        DAM:E30 1990

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                          How about this one,

RTA Official The Chicken crossed the road at one of the new project that we have created for the ease of congestion here in Duabi. We have many more projects coming up like this one and we hope you will be patient while the construction is carried out, several roads will be closed for a mere couple of years to allow this work to be done and we hope this will not cause too many delays to car drivers:)
                          lloooll
                          Originally posted by ahmad s View Post
                          Check out this crazy BMW M5 Ute, which was finished a few days ago by Stuart Appleby in Australia. Jalopnik has a huge gallery of photos. Stuart definitely needs to update his website, but then again, it looks like he's been pretty busy.
                          what on earth did he do to this M5? nooo

Comment

Ive read that article of the crazy M5 conversion, they actually ripped that car apart :eek:

Comment

How about this 800-horsepower Bentley Continental-based Tetsu GTR, built by ASI of Japan? Full details from Toyo after the jump.
                              Attached Files
                              RIDE *OR* DIE
                              sigpic
                              DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
                              DAM:E30 1990

Comment

That bentley doesnt look real, need to see some real pics to comment on it :)

Comment

Working...
                                X