X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you sleep in your car wazif? :confused:

Comment

had to man!...due to parking woes back in baraha...during winter times wen i get home at 2-3ish rather than roaming around waiting for parking...i roll down the windows and get some shut eye till about 6, by then i get a spot or two....i then park, go up n sleep :P ..... hectic i tell u!
      ________
      Scientology forum
      Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:17 AM.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

its all behind me now :P thanks to maktoum street ....hope the parking issues dont follow me :(
        ________
        Halfbaked
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          had to man!...due to parking woes back in baraha...during winter times wen i get home at 2-3ish rather than roaming around waiting for parking...i roll down the windows and get some shut eye till about 6, by then i get a spot or two....i then park, go up n sleep :P ..... hectic i tell u!
          intense - thats like being a truck driver back in my country :rofl:
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
            intense - thats like being a truck driver back in my country :rofl:
            :rofl:

Comment

^hahaha
              Wazif you seriously sleep in the car, oh my god !!! must be having nightmares of parking.... can you image Wazif running and parking lines after him to catch him LOL
              Audi TT (2009)
              Infiniti G35 (2008)
              Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Good morning everyone,
                Hows the day going ?
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Morning. Does anyone else think that traffic has increased since before Ramadan? Or are we simply experiencing post-holiday chaos as everyone tries to get back to normal? It took me 1hr 20mins to get home last night and 1hr 10mins to get to work this morning. Everywhere just seems a lot busier, or am i just imagining it?
                  theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                  Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                  Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                  Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

It's a bit of both, post ramadan chaos - where everyone is still experimenting on time schedules again.

I leave home at 5:45am considering my ETA at 8am.

Thats a waste.

Are you one of the 'few' unlucky people travelling from sharjah?
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

No mate, i live on Dubai marina and work at the site of Global Village (24kms between the two). Unfortunatley, i have no choice but to sit in traffic - any route i choose, there's going to be lights and roundabouts! It's so demoralising!
                      theeldestboy

Comment

What journey do you do that requires you to leave so early? 05:45am
                        theeldestboy

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                          ^hahaha
                          Wazif you seriously sleep in the car, oh my god !!! must be having nightmares of parking.... can you image Wazif running and parking lines after him to catch him LOL
                          well atleast i used too!... no nightmares :P ....but a lotta tension gone for sure!...no worries now....no tiring nights....i can get out of the house during the week without worry!.... earlier, it was just work n home :WTF:

GOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOORNING DUBAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! :yippy:

Hope you guys have a great day ahead!
                          ________
                          Zoloft settlements
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Traffic traffic traffic!

I was looking at rents in dubai the other day, the cheapest decent Villa I found was 210k!!!

Im in AL Ain now for a couple days, people here are lucky!! it took me exactly 3 mins to reach work, I didnt even finish my cigarette!!
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                              What journey do you do that requires you to leave so early? 05:45am
                              It's the same scene all round New dubai these days, greens specially - oh its chaotic.

As for me, Sharjah (Corniche) to Maktoum Bridge (office)

A pack of cigarettes & Orange juice to keep me composed all throughout.

For anyone doing the same journey, do consider buying yourself a bike, it's worth every penny you shell out.
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                                Traffic traffic traffic!

I was looking at rents in dubai the other day, the cheapest decent Villa I found was 210k!!!

Im in AL Ain now for a couple days, people here are lucky!! it took me exactly 3 mins to reach work, I didnt even finish my cigarette!!
                                wow!!!

I dreammmmmm for the day i'd be able to do that . . .well not that quick, atleast a cigaretty to go. :)
                                2008 325i coupe
                                Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X