"Funny" Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Funny" Story

Kinda bored so I thought I would share what just happened to me a couple days back.

So 5 days ago I finally got my 650 convertible after I spent 2 very long months looking for a good car, and you all can imagine how excited I was , so I decide to go for a drive.
    So I take it for a drive on the first day I get it and decide to go McDonald's to have lunch with my friend. I park it right in front of mcd in a parking spot and go inside to have my meal . 10 minutes later Im eating my delicious big mac, I am feeling lucky that it is one of those days when mcd makes really good burgers.
    While Im eating Im also looking at my new car, admiring it. Then I see a woman in a red hummer that just parked in front of my car. She gets off the hummer and walks into mcd, but then decides not to eat anymore and leaves straight away. Goes back in her car , starts the engine and ......the next thing I know her hummer is on top of my hood. She reversed onto my hood, as she put her car in Reverse instead of Drive when trying to drive away..

Am I not the luckiest man alive?

Damage:

My car: Front bumber scratched and broken , 1 light broken , hood dented and scratched.

Her car: NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER!!!
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Donno whether to laugh or curse

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Congrats for the car. And may god have Merci on us from idiot drivers!

Comment

Oohhh - I feel for you, my friend...

every time I park my car I am afraid of someone damaging it - better not to look??

Congrats on purchasing a beautiful ride - the lady obviously bought that Hummer for a reason :D

Comment

Thanks Bruno and BigLion..

Yeah she knew her way around the police station , pretty sure she's been there a couple of times :)
          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Always park you car as far as you can, away from all other cars in an empty spot..

Learnt two lessons today, one from you and other from my brother, my brother parked his LX570 in Dubai Mall's parking, went down with his wife for shopping, came back and realised his rear bumper was totally SMASHED !! By who ? No one knows, that son of a #$@ I dont know what to say, hit our car and ran away, no courtesy whatsoever ! Id burry the driver alive if I knew who it was !

Sorry to hear about your story and I probably know how you're feeling by now..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Always park you car as far as you can, away from all other cars in an empty spot..

Learnt two lessons today, one from you and other from my brother, my brother parked his LX570 in Dubai Mall's parking, went down with his wife for shopping, came back and realised his rear bumper was totally SMASHED !! By who ? No one knows, that son of a #$@ I dont know what to say, hit our car and ran away, no courtesy whatsoever ! Id burry the driver alive if I knew who it was !

Sorry to hear about your story and I probably know how you're feeling by now..
              Sorry to hear about both cars.

Totally agree with Ali. I usually spend around 15 to 30 minutes in a mall looking for a good parking spot.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

What a moron, god knows how she got her license.

Comment

Not sure if it's a funny story, but sorry to hear about it.
                  But could it have been McD's fault, for not giving her the meal? :rofl:

Project DVS
                  Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                  CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

:lol:
                    but really a sad story man

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment