Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which car would you pick?

Hi all,

This is a random question so please throw in your comments and thought :)

(1) 2005 Noble M400, with 8,000 KM. This car is a pure sports car and a rare find. Noble uses a ford engine in this noble however they slapped 2 turbos to make it as fast as it is right now. All parts mechanically can be bought from ford. Other accessories, lights, exterior, interior, etc can be ordered from England which doesn't take long to get to middle east.
    (2) 1995 Ferrari F355 coupe, with 114,000 KM. This car has high miles but it was never in any accident. All original paint and parts + full service history.

Note: The Noble is about AED 55,000 more expensive than the Ferrari.

Noble M400 (2005 model with 8,000 KM)
    33.33%
    Ferrari F355 (1995 model with 114,000 KM)
    66.67%
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

a Ferrari will always be a Ferrari and one of my favorite Ferrari(s) is the F355 .. My friend owns one and it is such a beautiful car.. go for it :)
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

+1000000000

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Here is pics of the noble for those who don't know it.
        http://www.classicarabia.com/uploads...241336558.jpeg
        http://www.classicarabia.com/uploads...241336772.jpeg
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

the noble looks nice... who and how mych does servicing such a car cost?

Comment

After seeing a couple of Ferraris in JBR or Jumeirah, one gets used to seeing them. The Noble on the other hand, she's a looker. Very rare...but also looks like an Exige, haha.

On the other hand, servicing and repairing a Noble will cost you way less than a Ferrari, so it depends on your length of ownerships...AED 55k extra now, or almost the same amount in maintaining an old Ferrari! :D

Finally, a Ferrari sounds better, hehe.

Comment

Ferrari FTW!
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I like both, but don't think look at the 50k price difference, cause if the clutch or the timing belt have not been changed on that Ferrari, then expect to pay that difference as it is a complicated Ferrari to work with... Definitely "Noble"...

Comment

Whats scaring me is the high milage on the Ferrari. The car is owned by a member of the royal family and has been parked in door for a long time! I just happened to ask if it was for sale and the owner said hell why not :)
                  I haven seen the car fully cause it has a cover on, I will inshallah today.
                  If the car is not well maintained on the inside then that's a "NO" for me.
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

interior asside... samer's point is very valid. those clutchs can be a pain on the wallet

Comment

if u want 2 drive a ferrari just go 2 abu hail and rent 1 :D
                      NOBLE 4 sure
                      sigpic
                      Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                        sexy
                        sigpic
                        Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Noble for me... I just love those things, but I would add to that that it would be a more difficult car to maintain... who services Nobles?!
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

How much the price of Nobles and Ferrari? Any photos for the Ferrari?

Both are hard to maintain and will cost you too much money, but for me, I suggest the Ferrari :)

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              Noble for me... I just love those things, but I would add to that that it would be a more difficult car to maintain... who services Nobles?!
                              The original owner does the service at a shop here in Kuwait who seem to be familiar with the car. They do custom cars and bikes!
                              They order everything from England if the parts are not available at the ford dealership. As I mentioned before, the engine is a ford mondeo with twin turbos.

I have no pictures of the Ferrari, it's a red one with beige interior, all stock.
                              I'm on the look out for other ferrari, my friend happened to know the senior sales person in Ferrari, who's been working there for a long time and knows almost 90% of ferrari owners in Kuwait. He promised to search for a clean low milage F355.

Patience is a key here. There is no point to rush and make the wrong decision or buy ;)
                              sigpic
                              Audi R8 - White / Blk
                              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
                              X