Abu Dhabi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
    eeh bolbol?! is there something we should know u two!?
    non of your business....

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Ak and ssup stop with offtopic. If u know how to entertain him in abu dhabi please suggest something if not take your girly questions to pms.

Bolbol there tche tche ftmfsbw!
    tchetche FTL! akways packed!

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Got the accomodation Nabil or should we talk ? Sorry for not calling cuz I literally got busy..
    yeah, in hamdan street ;)

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
    :laughhard:

Sorry but AK had to ask cause we all want to know about Bolbol and where it came from.
    :fags:

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    nabil....im going to one amazing gym its name international gym its nice one ...if u would like to check it, give me call we can go together there. Then i ll show you another places gyms whatever u want :)
    Let me know bro.
    yeah why not :)

Originally posted by Luay View Post
    if you want squash, try Al Raha Beach Hotel, they have a very nice squash court...inside the city gym's are either crowded, not clean enough or there is no where to park your car.

too far dude :help:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

seriously guys what the hell do you do to kill & enjoy time
      with family ???? :starwars:

Comment

play station 3...time killer specially at summer:) and hey AD isnt that bad guys u just need to find ur ways around thats all for squash try officers club as well its nice and not that expensive for a place..so u do squash ?? lets try it i just started learning it..and yeah welcome to the city ;)
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Working...
        X