Off for Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
    You are right Ali..... Hundred of occasions I have and also work during vacation imagine!!!
    I can understand how hard working you are, only I can understand that all the work is on your head..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      I can understand how hard working you are, only I can understand that all the work is on your head..
      You are on my head also, I am really overloaded as no one can do social dutes, my bro is studing abroad + my work etc.. God will help!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Bisho I don't want to break your heart but a big majority of 330s in lebanon have s54s under the hood.
        mmm, in that case, will not compete :D BTW, navigation working there?

Comment

yes they have naigation but you will need the map... i don't know where to get it.

Comment

:hay:

have a nice vacation
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
              Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

Hey all, wish u all the best as I'm now at the airport taking off to beirut for a month vacation, wish u happy summer here :p and enjoy it.

BTW, my car is waiting for me in beirut so if anyone was there and spotted me let me know ;)

Take care and see u after a month :party1:
              Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              looool

hey take some pics of your M in sweet locations!

i'll be in lebanon from july 15th onwards.. if you see someone racing you in a 350Z or FX45 that'll be me hehe :rofl2:
              Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              i'll be in lebanon around then see you there.
              Wish you a nice and safe trip. I might be in Beirut within two weeks also thinking to bring my car there to beat all M3's there :P Hope it will work out... Why not to make BMW Club UAE event in Lebanon? ;) and then in Jordan? :D
              I've been in Lebanon since last September and I'm staying till mid August.
              Now, my E36 is not in Lebanon, it's sitting in Sharjah gathering dust but no matter!

Yesterday, our Lebanese based member Ramzi and I were at the Speed Test enjoying the show just like the old days of Red Line Challenge, except with alot less safety :D After the show, the usual photo session.

Now, since Kanso, Bruno, Haissam and Bisho are showing up WITH their cars. Their WILL BE a MEET, a DRIVE, a PHOTOSHOOT and ofcourse, arbab Bruno's shisha afterwards.

So, get some dates down, organize and we'll have a hell of a nice Lebanese Chapter of the BMW Club UAE this summer !!

PS: There are virtuallly NO DRIVING rules in Lebanon and NO RADARS. No one tells you anything if you're running straight pipes or no pipes for that matter!
              BUT, I would like to remind you that we are still the BMW Club UAE and our group drive rules and regulations that have made us famous for safety and organization still apply!!

PM me and each other with the details..
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

It was a nice day indeed on Sunday Amer and you photography skills are sick (still waiting for the pics :) )....lets make sure we organize a nice drive as our options here are limitless and practically every Sunday there is an event we can go to.

on a second note, you guys cant believe how serious the mods are becoming here...just letting you know so that you dont get surprised when a 1986 E30 with god knows what under the hood smokes u on the highway :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ramzi View Post
                  It was a nice day indeed on Sunday Amer and you photography skills are sick (still waiting for the pics :) )....lets make sure we organize a nice drive as our options here are limitless and practically every Sunday there is an event we can go to.

on a second note, you guys cant believe how serious the mods are becoming here...just letting you know so that you dont get surprised when a 1986 E30 with god knows what under the hood smokes u on the highway :D
                  No problem dude, photos are being ImageShacked currently, but our lovely connection in the country ain't helpin' !!

We have to organize something, but early planning is key. And plus, I'm doing summer classes. Bruno bhai, make it happen !! Cars in this country needs a little spanking with that Dubai plated V8 of yours!!
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

It would be great if we organize something in Leb!! I canceled my flight on 9th July cuz my colleague is leaving same time :( hope it will work out with me from Jordan using car as bro and sis are coming from US to Jordan and lot of occasions!

Where is the initiator of this thread diving??? : P I think he will not read this thread untill he returns back to UAE as he will be busy driving his M3 and making shows for girls lool

Comment

Where is the initiator of this thread diving??? : P I think he will not read this thread untill he returns back to UAE as he will be busy driving his M3 and making shows for girls lool
                      or maybe coz of the crappy internet speed in lebanon :thumbsdown:

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                        or maybe coz of the crappy internet speed in lebanon :thumbsdown:
                        Do you mean specific areas in Lebanonn, cuz yesterday I talked to a friend from Jbeil(Amchit) over skype, and the voice was very very clear!!!

Comment

Bro, Lebanese internet is FAIL. Most of the wiring is held together with electric tape, believe! I don't want to mention networking.

Anyways, back to topic.
                          So, what's going to happen ? Kanso, where the heck are you ?

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.593 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

Enjoy Kanso c'u soon ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              Pass by the shop once you're back for a full suspension/arms/bushings job! :D
                              i swear i told him that he said nooooooooooooooo :P
                              sigpic
                              • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                              and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

Originally posted by Ayham
                                Pass by the shop once you're back for a full suspension/arms/bushings job! :D
                                I guess I'll be needing more than that :hide2:

Comment

Working...
                                X