Tune your home with garage door murals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune your home with garage door murals

Photo mural covers feature images of various objects or scenes like an F1 car or women pole dancing

Want to make it look like you have dump truck or a fighter jet parked in your garage?

Well, a German ad agency has something for you.

The concept is called Style Your Garage (style-your-garage.com) and it's a project by Zweinullvier Werbeagentur GmbH based in Munch, Germany. The idea is that you can attach a billboard to your garage door(s) by Velcro and have any image you want on it - making it look like it's actually in your garage bay. The photo murals are made of the same material used to wrap entire buses in advertisements.

The idea is the brainchild of Thomas Sassenbach who came up with it when he noticed how drab garage doors could be. The project was launched in 2008 and now features over 200 images from which to chose including one with prison bars and others with various exotic vehicles. The company is currently working on a series of murals featuring American landscape scenes.

Prices begin at $230 (€187) for a single car door-cover, $390 (€317) for a two-car garage door and $450 (€366) or more for larger or multi-door ones.

For more information visit style-your-garage.com

Source: WCF

Super cooool
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

thats a great idea ... :D i wish i have a garage in here so i can use it loool
      sigpic

Comment

me likey :)
        sigpic

Comment

that's a very cool idea ;)

would love to do something like that when i get my own garage :D

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

If only I had a garage.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

amazing idea.....its soo coool :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

creative thinkin..

super idea
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I love the formula1 in the backyard shed
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X