No announcement yet.

30 Who Count by Motor Trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

The E9X destroyed the BMW image for me...

Enough to say that no 4-door E90 would ever be desireable; a first in the history of the 3 series. THAT's a big fail. The 7 series needs the entire F01 life cycle to rebuild its reputation all over again. So he managed to design a few good ones (Z4, 6 series), but IMHO he gave Audi and Merc a great head start. I'd buy an A4 or a C-Class over "any" E9X 3 series, enought said.
    Last edited by Ayham; 11-05-2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

^ :slap:
      sigpic

Comment

Double :slap:
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

+1 to Wazzz
          sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

And I'll add a :sniper: shot to that :slap: as well!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Haters! That's very true and you all know it!

Comment

The E9X family is not ugly, theyve got NOTHING to do with the E46 the same way that has nothing to do with the E36. A 330i Sedan with the Sport package looks pretty damn aggressive if you ask me. The E60 on the other hand spoiled it, big time (Ramy, don't shoot!) !! The evolution from the E46 to the E9X was radical but it still looked like a BMW, it had BMW lines in other words. But, from the gorgeous E39 to the E60 ?!?
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Then how come I dont lust for an E92 M3?

Comment

The M3 has grown up. that's something we have to face. It has grown in price aswell, the E46 M3 is much more common around the tracks and in projects, later on when the E92 M3 gains that popularity, we'll see it for real and hopefully appreciate it.

As far as looks are concerned, it is not the best looking M3 and has too much to share with the E92 Coupe. Similar to the E36 M-Tech and ///M issue.
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Stop off topicing. Ayham hates the e9x he's a pure ricer e36 ftw

Now guys get over it
                      Last edited by Bruno; 13-05-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

You just diss'd the E36..........I know where you live AND work in TWO different countries. Hide Bruno, hide !!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Haha

Comment

Don't hate 'em HATE 'em, but I don't find them sexy! They became "OK", no surprizes, nothing special from other brands. In a word; meh! And that's as excited as an E9X would ever get me!

Comment

Working...
                            X